Championship 23/24

I like Leicester as an away day. Not too far, road or rail as options, couple of good pubs, we’ve done ok there over the years. Not exactly the most formidable or intimidating place to go, but they play a bit of football.

C'mon you tractor boys.
Love to see Leicester and Ipswich get automatic with the Baggies winning the play off 3rd spot thereby consigning Lids and scum to, at the very least, another season in the second tier with hopefully many many more to come.

Have watched Ipswich a few times this season and am amazed that they are on the verge of another promotion....its either a poor Championship or they are a very lucky side.....either way if they get promoted I can see Derby's record being broken..... :grinning:

You have to wonder about the point of some of our loans. Anthony gets 10 mins here and there at Leeds and Rothwell now firmly on Saints bench. I guess it probably highlights they aren't PL quality but be nice to see them getting regular football.

You have to wonder about the point of some of our loans. Anthony gets 10 mins here and there at Leeds and Rothwell now firmly on Saints bench. I guess it probably highlights they aren't PL quality but be nice to see them getting regular football.
Simon Francis will be busy in the summer.

;