Championship rival updates

No. If he comes back he cements his reputation as a one man club. The dynamic between him and JT would no longer be the same either. He isn't coming and that's probably the right decision for all parties.

Watford losing to Newport 3-1 :grinning:
Murray substituted at half term, with his replacement sent off.

I thought Watford would be strong this year, but it seems pretty clear that the vast majority of their first team from last year want to leave.

There really aren’t any clear strong favs this year.

Interesting signing if it goes through.

SSN

LIVERPOOL CLOSING ON SARR

Liverpool have reached an agreement with Watford for the signing of forward Ismaila Sarr, reports the Daily Express.

The Premier League champions are now believed to be negotiating wages and personal terms with the 22-year-old Senegal international ahead of his move to Anfield.

Today I shall mainly be keeping an eye on Reading v Watford. Should tell us a lot about both teams.
It's a great feeling when we've got our points and then we can sit back and watch the others scramble around for theirs. Also be interesting to see how Bristol City and Blackburn get on in their respective games. Surely Derby have to improve?

I see Emi Buendia is back in the Norwich team for today’s game.

But Todd Cantwell is not, both players were left out against us as they were linked with transfers.

Wouldn’t have minded seeing Cantwell on our books at one time, but seems PL bound.

;