Championship Team of the season

This is Stupid.... You'd have to think logically that this team would be comprised of just about ALL Fulham players...they absolutely waltzed this league.
Only Travers in my book would have an outside chance of being included!

This is Stupid.... You'd have to think logically that this team would be comprised of just about ALL Fulham players...they absolutely waltzed this league.
Only Travers in my book would have an outside chance of being included!

It's obviously ceremonial, something for football fans to chew over in the pub.

WhoScored give players a semi-scientific score out of ten in each game and then compile a team of those with the highest average score in each position. It's not as dominated by Fulham as you'd expect.
1650873340152.png

It's obviously ceremonial, something for football fans to chew over in the pub.

WhoScored give players a semi-scientific score out of ten in each game and then compile a team of those with the highest average score in each position. It's not as dominated by Fulham as you'd expect.

View attachment 7682
I guess that makes some kind of sense....maybe we should hope the final reckoning doesnt include Steve Cook....and Surridge... :whist:

Solanke is well deserved. He absolutely deserves his place.

Kelly is a tricky one because his defending has generally been pretty good (bar the odd moment) but his distribution has regularly let him down. Certainly can make a good argument for his inclusion though given that he’s captain of the best defence in the league.

Billing just flat out doesn’t deserve to be in there. He was good during the 15 game run but since then has been pony. Aside from at Huddersfield I can’t remember the last time he actually had a good game. Very strange inclusion.

I find it very hard to fathom that there is a keeper in this league who has performed better than Travers to be honest. If this Huddersfield guy really is a better keeper then he will be playing for a top six Prem side next season!

;