Chants we may never hear again at DC…

rednblackexile

First Team
Some random thoughts for the holiday period. Without wishing to temp fate it occurred to me that we may never again have the opportunity to chant “We are going up say we are going up!” Until the Super League is set up of course, although I doubt we will ever be given the chance to join that.

Equally unlikely is “We’re top of the league, we’re top of the league, we’re AFC Bournemouth we’re top of the league.” Unless the EPL agree that alphabetical order means AFCB ranks above Ars at the start of each season.

On the other hand wouldn’t it be great to hear again “We’ve got Harry Harry Harry Harry Redknapp on the wing, on the wing.” Assuming Harry the grandson is still on our books….!

Happy Christmas all.

Was only thinking this on Saturday

30 years ago the idea of a female officiating in the professional game would be greeted by 90 minutes of "get your tits out for the lads" and other assorted sexist abuse

I'm hoping that this didn't occur at Craven Cottage, can't see any reason why it should as these days as things have moved on

Was only thinking this on Saturday

30 years ago the idea of a female officiating in the professional game would be greeted by 90 minutes of "get your tits out for the lads" and other assorted sexist abuse

I'm hoping that this didn't occur at Craven Cottage, can't see any reason why it should as these days as things have moved on
Was she as bad as the men at officiating a game

;