Che Adams

Still it’s all ****************. Avoiding relegation last year, Traore, finding an injured player before we signed him.

Don’t you ever get bored of repeating yourself ad infinitum ? I’m certainly bloody fed up of hearing it. We get what you think and free speech doesn’t excuse you making my ears bleed.
No I don’t get fed up because it needs saying. Free speech doesn’t have a quantum I don’t think. You can always pop me on ignore or scan read me like I do on repetitive negative views on Solanke or Cook or Kelly I don’t agree with.

No I don’t get fed up because it needs saying. Free speech doesn’t have a quantum I don’t think. You can always pop me on ignore or scan read me like I do on repetitive negative views on Solanke or Cook or Kelly I don’t agree with.
You still can’t counter any positive points though. We stayed up despite your moaning about how poor everything is. We’ve got a new manager and now you’ve changed your tune to whining about strategy.

And I don’t think Blake is anyones in law at the club now and hasn’t been since Mitchell got binned off. I’ve no time for him and I couldn’t care if he got the chop, but he must have pleased Demin and hasn’t peed off Foley yet.

Perhaps we have players lined up but they aren't available yet because the clubs we are buying from haven't found replacements yet. Often loans don't become available until the end of the window when clubs have sorted out their squads. We are a small club so are bound to be at the end of the chain. I think patience is required!

Perhaps we have players lined up but they aren't available yet because the clubs we are buying from haven't found replacements yet. Often loans don't become available until the end of the window when clubs have sorted out their squads. We are a small club so are bound to be at the end of the chain. I think patience is required!
Don’t be silly, all they need to do is click their fingers.

We’re not a small club anymore.

We just signed a left back that Lazio had identified as their priority target. And a winger that Valencia very much wanted to retain but couldn’t afford. These are huge clubs with prestigious European history. We may be towards the bottom of the PL food chain, but on the wider European scale we are far from being at the bottom. It’s not an excuse for being a week away from the season with no senior right back.

We got Kluivert in time for preseason (to joint our other 7 wingers). It’s not impossible with pre planning. We also could have signed a permanent fullback or central mid in last window instead of another three forwards…two of whom hardly played.

A well ran club would have identified last summer the issues were going to be at fullback and traditional centre midfield and sorted either in Jan or start of the summer. We should aspire to be that. It’s embarrassing not having a right back at PL and talk of Christie playing centre mid. That’s league two stuff.

Yes other clubs are looking for key signings but they have back up.

We’re not a small club anymore.

We just signed a left back that Lazio had identified as their priority target. And a winger that Valencia very much wanted to retain but couldn’t afford. These are huge clubs with prestigious European history. We may be towards the bottom of the PL food chain, but on the wider European scale we are far from being at the bottom. It’s not an excuse for being a week away from the season with no senior right back.
Sorry I think you are deluded.

Sorry I think you are deluded.
In what way? Everything I have just said is true. It is very well publicised that Valencia and Lazio were very keen respectively on the players mentioned, yet they ended up here. How is that possible if we are such a small club? The answer is that we aren’t financially small at all in the grand scheme of European football. Wake the f**k up.

In what way? Everything I have just said is true. It is very well publicised that Valencia and Lazio were very keen respectively on the players mentioned, yet they ended up here. How is that possible if we are such a small club? The answer is that we aren’t financially small at all in the grand scheme of European football. Wake the f**k

It's possible because they didn't want pay what we did. Nothing to do with size. No need to swear to make your point.

In what way? Everything I have just said is true. It is very well publicised that Valencia and Lazio were very keen respectively on the players mentioned, yet they ended up here. How is that possible if we are such a small club? The answer is that we aren’t financially small at all in the grand scheme of European football. Wake the f**k up.
Zab chose us over top German clubs and Traore had lots of Serie A clubs after him apparently.

Maybe they grew up with James Hayter pictures on their walls and chose us over better clubs for that reason while taking a pay cut to complete their childhood dream of running out at Dean Court?

Or maybe we are not a small club financially, out pay most of the world and just don’t have a coherent signings strategy?

Are you crazy??? It's as simple as walking into Sainsburys and deciding whether you're gonna have Heinz beans, Branston beans all the own brand version.

Zab chose us over top German clubs and Traore had lots of Serie A clubs after him apparently.

Maybe they grew up with James Hayter pictures on their walls and chose us over better clubs for that reason while taking a pay cut to complete their childhood dream of running out at Dean Court?

Or maybe we are not a small club financially, out pay most of the world and just don’t have a coherent signings strategy?
Bingo!

Yeh we are both deluded mate. Zabarnyi grew up idolising Sean Maher and Kerkez was a huge Warren Cummings fan. Why else would they sign for such a small club? Makes no sense.

Lazio wanted him on loan and Valencia who appear to be the Spanish version of Everton are drowning in debt.Wake the fxxk up.

Lazio wanted him on loan and Valencia who appear to be the Spanish version of Everton are drowning in debt.Wake the fxxk up.
Why did Lazio want him on loan? Because they didn’t have the budget to sign him this summer. We did.

Valencia and the majority of sides in la liga are drowning in debt. Why is this? It’s because their annual income is dwarfed by any side playing in the PL.

you think you’ve disproved my argument but you’ve unwittingly proved it. Simply being in the PL and the revenue we get allows us to beat European power houses to signings. In January we outbid AC Milan for Zaniolo FFS. You wake up. The evidence is right in front of you and you are refusing to see it because it doesn’t suit your narrative that we are no longer a minnow and that our recruitment team perhaps should be doing better than they are. Crazy the amount of people that can’t see the obvious.

;