Che Adams

On the subject of Che Adams, it seems like Hodgson is very keen to bring him to Palace. If he is so bad then why is a team that finished comfortably above us so keen to sign him? It’s almost as if the majority on here don’t know what they’re talking about…
No, that's just you !

Who has rubbished our signings?

Kerkez looks like a hell of a signing.
Kluivert is a proven performer in Spain’s top tier.

Our signings have been good, just haven’t been enough of them.

Who’s only thinking binary now? Just find it a bit strange that if Adams is so bad why do an established PL club like Palace want to sign him?
Yeah, 'cos Palass are great aren't they? Many people have them down for relegation this season or did you not realise that? Palace are our direct rivals, they are not 'above us' as you put it. Different clubs have different needs. You seem incapable of understanding any kind of differentiation or seeing the bigger picture.

SSN

Everton have made a £12m offer for Southampton’s Che Adams.

Adams has scored in each of Saints' first two Championship games after finding the net five times in 28 Premier League appearances last season.

SSN

Everton have made a £12m offer for Southampton’s Che Adams.

Adams has scored in each of Saints' first two Championship games after finding the net five times in 28 Premier League appearances last season.
Cool they can get him and then we take Tom Cannon off their hands(y)

Given that strikers are a rarer commodity and certainly ones who can probably cope with the PL and what is required to succeed…then Che Adams has at least the experience to be a lower risk… that said Watkins, Toney, and Wilson made the transition from the EFL to establish their credentials.
I would still take a punt on Piroe, Archer or Stewart (injured currently I realise) to be able to move up?

Yeah, 'cos Palass are great aren't they? Many people have them down for relegation this season or did you not realise that? Palace are our direct rivals, they are not 'above us' as you put it. Different clubs have different needs. You seem incapable of understanding any kind of differentiation or seeing the bigger picture.
Don't think you get a bigger picture on video games...he just clicks a button

Given that strikers are a rarer commodity and certainly ones who can probably cope with the PL and what is required to succeed…then Che Adams has at least the experience to be a lower risk… that said Watkins, Toney, and Wilson made the transition from the EFL to establish their credentials.
I would still take a punt on Piroe, Archer or Stewart (injured currently I realise) to be able to move up?

Noticed yesterday that Sheffield United are interested in Archer.

West Ham allegedly bid £40 million for Solanke recently and apparently we turned them down, someone must see something in him at our club - posts smiley face ducking a tomato.

;