Chelsea away pubs.

OLDSKOOL

Fans' Favourite
Good morning. A couple of us travelling up by train ( hopefully ) and just wondered where people prefer to drink before the game ?
Train to Clapham Jct then overground to West Brompton ?
Non-**************** head pub preferably.
Cheers .

Great thing about Chelsea is that it’s so close to Fulham Broadway, that you can go anywhere on the district line and you don’t have to worry too much.

Depends if you want the hustle and bustle of the match day crowd in the pub I guess.

The Duke on the Green at Parsons Geen is a good pub, only a short walk from West Brompton. Or get off at Parsons Green

The Sloaney Pony (The White Horse) on Parsons Green my old local! Big selection of beers on tap.

or tucked away in the back streets of Fulham is what use to be called The Sands End but is now called The Fulham Arms - nice little pub with good food. 5 Minute walk to the ground.

The Phene in Chelsea is good with a nice outdoor beer garden. Not really a football supporters pub.

Hollywood Arms is a nice pub - probably better after the match.

Good morning. A couple of us travelling up by train ( hopefully ) and just wondered where people prefer to drink before the game ?
Train to Clapham Jct then overground to West Brompton ?
Non-**************** head pub preferably.
Cheers .
Getting your drinking in early? ;-)

I'm waiting for the r&r recommendation thank you very much. I want freshly drawn ale drawn by a busty, old fashioned beer-wench, happily employed by a friendly, handsomely paid & joyously happy & welcoming landlord, with an obsessive pipe cleaning schedule. Immaculate glasswear, and no knuckle dragging, sweary, smelly, machete wielding drug crazed clientele would be a bonus. I bid you good evening.

I'm waiting for the r&r recommendation thank you very much. I want freshly drawn ale drawn by a busty, old fashioned beer-wench, happily employed by a friendly, handsomely paid & joyously happy & welcoming landlord, with an obsessive pipe cleaning schedule. Immaculate glasswear, and no knuckle dragging, sweary, smelly, machete wielding drug crazed clientele would be a bonus. I bid you good evening.

What about the adhesive qualities of the floor, you balloon headed ninny : )

You can have a lager like the rest of us!

If you find it let me know …

;