Chelsea Away

So we’ve decided to forgo 900 tickets as a result? Don’t understand that at all. Was hoping to go with a couple of 1 pointers but I guess that could be touch and go given this will be the first league game for 6 weeks and likely the first for our new manager. If we can take 2000+ to West Ham for a Monday night game on Sky then we’d easily take 3000 to Chelsea for this.

The ticket office copy and paste text. They may mean “an initial allocation of 2,100 tickets“. Could be worth asking if anyone has cause to speak to them.

So we’ve decided to forgo 900 tickets as a result? Don’t understand that at all. Was hoping to go with a couple of 1 pointers but I guess that could be touch and go given this will be the first league game for 6 weeks and likely the first for our new manager. If we can take 2000+ to West Ham for a Monday night game on Sky then we’d easily take 3000 to Chelsea for this.
I’m not saying that’s the reason, just putting some suggestions out there.

I see Brentford nearly always take the full allocation even if they don’t expect to sell it. For example they took the 3000 seats for Man City and ended up selling about 2500, meant there were 500 empty seats that they had to fund themselves but it gave everyone who wanted to go the chance to be there, and ensured a maximum away following.

Why can’t our club do the same?

I see Brentford nearly always take the full allocation even if they don’t expect to sell it. For example they took the 3000 seats for Man City and ended up selling about 2500, meant there were 500 empty seats that they had to fund themselves but it gave everyone who wanted to go the chance to be there, and ensured a maximum away following.

That doesn't make business sense.
I get you're disappointed because you wanted to take a couple of JCL's to Chelsea.

I'm guessing that right now Maxim isn't really in a position where he wants to give away a load of money.

There are so many things wrong with this post that I don’t even know where to start, so I don’t think I’ll bother.
Do you know what, I was going to offer you a couple of 10+ points accounts to use...I don't think I'll bother.
Might see you at Stamford bridge, might not.

Blame me. My quote below from just before our last visit. Perhaps the club don't want to be stung again with hundreds of empty seats, which there were. They will guarantee to sell to home fans however, so don't blame them I'm afraid.

Still loads of tickets left for anyone Interested. Off sale this Friday.

Out of interest, which game did your mates see either this season or the whole of last season?
You won’t give this up will you.

Out of interest, what is it exactly that you dislike so much about me trying to get my son up the away points ladder? Is he a JCL simply because he wasn’t born when the rest of us were at Tranmere away? I don’t quite know what you want me to do here.

;