Chelsea away

League position finance does not effect the players. They may get a bonus perhaps, but there is little to play for as far as we are concerned.

I could add a bit of further realism. Kelly is going at the end of the season and it is highly likely that Solanke will be sold. Who do we replace Solanke with? Bearing in mind that we cannot afford to buy the 'off the shelf' PL ready made player. Zabs is also attracting the eyes of the top clubs. We could be starting next season with a vastly weakened squad. Then of course AI will be in his last year of contract and could be tempted with a move back home. There are dark clouds on the horizon.
Best bring a brolly then next season R&R. Oh, hang on...

ps - do you ever open the curtains?

I placed 2 orders due to friends having different numbers of points. First order arrived 2 weeks ago, second order yet to arrive. Anyone else still waiting for tickets?
We're still waiting. Got ours on the 1+ points drop just before they sold out, so not surprised we haven't got them yet. Although I was going to ask the same question.

Stamford Bridge is a good old school steep ground to create atmosphere and I look back to the great 3-0 and 1-0 wins there. I think the season has ebbed away from us though and they will want to seal Europe place, I predict a 2-1 loss, but the last 2 games ref decisions have been a joke and if we had something on the line more would be made of it but we will let it go.

;