Chelsea tickets

fgh76

Reserves
Can anyone tell me if all tickets for block 2 upper tier have been sold out, or have they not been put on sale yet please?

Ticket site seemingly down as well... Is the whole Lower effectively sold out then as last night I saw that the lower block behind the goal and upper block 1 were the only ones on sale, with maybe a handful left...

So assuming lower block 1 is sold out as well...?

Sell First Shed Lower Block 1 274 seats Sell Second Shed Lower Block 2 75 seats Sell Third Shed Upper Block 1 889 seats Sell Fourth Shed Upper Block 2 217 seats Sell Fifth Remaining Upper Allocation

This is the selling order as noted on COWS. But, those first 4 blocks only add up to 1455. So, either the remaining upper allocation is over half the tickets or someone has got those figures badly wrong.

Thanks guys. Had to book in block 1 in the end as was going away on holiday first thing Monday and didn't know if block 2 had already been sold. Bit frustrating but at least I'll be there!

Just heard from Dan at the ticket office that another allocation of Chelsea away tickets are just about to go on sale - so if you haven’t got one yet, don’t despair - you should be ok.

I checked a while back and the schedule was 4 points up to today and then down to one for Sunday or so I thought. Did it change or did I read it wrong? Have just bought one anyway. #plastic

;