Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 4 pm

Neil would have spent £5m on Bowler and not bought Tav or Senesi but still moans about Hughes.

Neil said Semenyo would hardly play this season as he wasnt good enough..

Neil said Mepham should play ahead of Zab.

Neil said the only winger we have worth starting is Brooks.

Neil said our best midfield this season would be "Billing, Adams, Scott and Brooks"

And my favourite quote of his to look back on after our most successful season ever is... "This is what you get when you give amateurs a blank cheque book. Best hope we stay injury free and teams don’t play the obvious ball on the ground behind our cbs."

I think Neil has clearly earned the right to talk about our finances now.

We all make mistakes, (even Dragons opinion that Cook wouldn't play this season as we had better players) but to pretend you are still right after all the evidence to the contrary, just so you dont hurt your own, rather over inflated opinion of yourself, is really strange.
Anyone can obsessively pick the odd bits out without the balance and ignoring the context in which they were written (if I even said them which I’m not sure I did)

Take for example the ball behind the defence. We’d gone 9 games without a win with Zab and Senessi exposed time and time again. Then it was the brilliance of Iraola who got them to step into midfield with a full back or midfielder with pace dropping into the back line to cover them that solved it.

You know…..Iraola, the manager I’d been calling for for years a fact you haven’t mentioned in your one sided trawl through history.

Anyone can obsessively pick the odd bits out without the balance and ignoring the context in which they were written (if I even said them which I’m not sure I did)

Take for example the ball behind the defence. We’d gone 9 games without a win with Zab and Senessi exposed time and time again. Then it was the brilliance of Iraola who got them to step into midfield with a full back or midfielder with pace dropping into the back line to cover them that solved it.

You know…..Iraola, the manager I’d been calling for for years a fact you haven’t mentioned in your one sided trawl through history.
Yeah. Iraola isn't quite so quick to write off players. Maybe a lesson there.

laughably still in denial
thank god hughes listened to you and made the appointment

LOL Here we go again...you "called" for AI to be manager for years.. lol you mentioned him less than a year before he was appointed.

And why does you mentioning our current manager before he was appointed suddenly mean the rest of the carp you come out with shouldnt be called out. Whats ironic in all of this is that Hughes picked AI....something you will not give him any credit for either.

LOL Here we go again...you "called" for AI to be manager for years.. lol you mentioned him less than a year before he was appointed.

And why does you mentioning our current manager before he was appointed suddenly mean the rest of the carp you come out with shouldnt be called out. Whats ironic in all of this is that Hughes picked AI....something you will not give him any credit for either.

The first few pages of the Iraola thread are hilarious. Neil banging on about how amateur the board are and how they'd never have the football knowledge that it would take to appoint someone like Iraola.

I’ve given him credit many times for making the appointment. He didn’t find him though. Eddie did.

The first few pages of the Iraola thread are hilarious. Neil banging on about how amateur the board are and how they'd never have the football knowledge that it would take to appoint someone like Iraola.
I was wrong on that one. They pulled it out the bag and fair play.

The TLDR of the stats.

Result flattering to Chelsea based on xG. AFCB ahead on both Opta and Understat.

4th highest penalty area touches of the season after Shef Utd home (75), Fulham away (57) and Wolves away (43)

Most tackles in a game all season, joint second most successful tackles. Senesi made 9 tackles and was successful with 6, both season highs.

Least number of fouls in a game all season

The TLDR of the stats.

Result flattering to Chelsea based on xG. AFCB ahead on both Opta and Understat.

4th highest penalty area touches of the season after Shef Utd home (75), Fulham away (57) and Wolves away (43)

Most tackles in a game all season, joint second most successful tackles. Senesi made 9 tackles and was successful with 6, both season highs.

Least number of fouls in a game all season

The drunkest I've been at a game all season too.

Indeed. More important was that he didn’t listen to you and sack Manuel the busted Spanish flush when he had a dodgy start and Gary pulled his trousers down.
still banging out the same tired nonsense
time to grow up and show some contrition

you're right on one thing [well done you], gaz lowering his taleguillas nearly did for him

still banging out the same tired nonsense
time to grow up and show some contrition

you're right on one thing [well done you], gaz lowering his taleguillas nearly did for him
Except it was you that said it…. With glee. Not me. There’s only one person that needs to show contrition on that subject…. And they live in Lymington

How much do you think they are worth?
Whatever clubs are willing to pay, but I’m convinced could make big money off of each of them .. the disaster in the comings and goings of players hasn’t been the flops ..every single team has them . It’s the players winding down their contracts .

Whatever clubs are willing to pay, but I’m convinced could make big money off of each of them .. the disaster in the comings and goings of players hasn’t been the flops ..every single team has them . It’s the players winding down their contracts .

It would be interesting to see how we compare on that front. I'm sure it's become more common in recent years generally.

;