Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Hope we've had or are having a jolly Cherry Merry Christmas. The Riverside Rocket is going into orbit for the first time since 5th November, can't wait : )

Most Christmases I get socks or underpants, if I'm lucky they're A.F.C.B. themed. A member of our extended family has noticed my penchant for brightish T-shirts, she's bought me a new coat. If you see us, you may notice it : )

Ps if Bill Foley's there, I don't expect he'll look at me and think " we all look the same" : )

Are you one of the grey hairs he referred to ;)

Hope @RobTrent has managed to sort the assistant situation and has managed to travel?

Sorry I’m not going today; I’ve got a 100% win rate of seeing Bournemouth at Chelsea. 3 in 3.

Sadly not. Returned my ticket and Rocket pass last Wednesday.

Brentford and Brighton sorted though, and will hopefully find a permanent resolution soon.

Resigned to Amazon later. :-(

Sorry to hear that mate, but good news and fingers crossed beyond that.

DOn't watch Amazon btw, their lefty views will brain wash you into certain things ;) :D

I would offer myself, but I have my daughter each Saturday, so not feasible, unless you can wrangle a '2 helper' tickets angle :D

I loved watching the 4 games yesterday - such a good way to watch football. How long until they scrap the no 3pm televised kick offs?

Indeed. I don't usually watch any football apart from us and England. Quite enjoyed the Villa v Lickers game. Very open, a lot of end to end and half chances. Glad to see the domestic league back, international football is good too, but club football has certain x factor, that international football lacks.

We're on our way, we're on our way : )
2 Riverside Rockets crawling along in slow traffic up Poulner hill. 5 wheelchairs in total. Hectic dash around to get onboard but it feels great to be back on the road again
: )

Hopefully with pictures of Foley attached to the windows.

Like that one Cherrybare received for xmas.

Or maybe wearing cardboard cut out version over your faces :0

'Bill Foley' grey-haired army'.

'We're grey or bold, and like Bill Foley we're all f***ing old'

Just some ideas...

Looking forward to getting back to some "meaningful football" on TV. Really hard to have any views on how this one will go, hopefully a full squad to choose from and a rusty opponent. Tricky three games before another break and hopefully some statement of intent as to the ins/outs for the second half.

Surely back 5 with Smith as RCB and Zemura and Stacey providing width? Interesting to see how it works out.

Watching this one out so post match thoughts will be a touch late.

;