Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Chelsea are targeting zamura with most of the attacks and you can't blame them he has been shocking defensively, Kelly is so far behind the pace it's unreal, Stephens on and move senesi to his favoured side might balance things up a bit

Embarrassing!

Wholesale changes needed at half time!

Maybe a chance for all those players who never seem to get a chance to show what they can do!

If we stay scared of em...we are talking 5-0 I reckon will be the outcome !

It could be that we just have an inflated view of how good our players actually are ..especially as a unit with leadership lacking. .compared to when we had the likes of Gosling on that pitch...and why no Mepham even on the bench..(not listed as injured ?)

GON did a decent job, but there’s simply no way he should have been the permenant job. Everything we knew before the break has been tried again and failed again. A back 5 and Moore simply doesn’t give us anyway to get out.

Not great. Poor defending Infront of a poor keeper. Soft goals to concede. Upfront offering nothing. I feel for KM who's trying but Solanke always seems to be 30 yds away from him. He's fcuking useless. Can't see a way back into this. ( Hoping I'm wrong of course)

HALF TIME - It's only going to get worse, they know we can't defend and they can just pass through us, they know we offer nothing going forwards. The writing was on the wall when we had a back 5 with Smith as a centre back - for me Dembele and Anthony on for Stacey and Moore and go similar to our best 11 of last season

;