Cheltenham v Man City

You seem to like every club other than the one you allegedly support!

I like small clubs....legacy of all that time we spent in lower leagues I guess.... and i'm always for the underdog in Cup games...but only hope Crawley make it a good game without getting a result.
If I only 'allegedly' supported Boscombe I wouldn't stick around on these pages!
Slightly flippant remark that Rob...from someone I admire and respect. However I do the same with my remarks to others so...I can handle it...:giggle:

This is exactly the sort of game the BBC should show. Minnows v Giants. The magic of the cup and all that.

Completely agree. Marine V Spurs the other weekend was something to look forward to and for the first 20 minutes Marine did well. There’s always a chance of a shock in these games.

Completely agree. Marine V Spurs the other weekend was something to look forward to and for the first 20 minutes Marine did well. There’s always a chance of a shock in these games.

Exactly. English football’s DNA is the FA Cup.

Would it be better if every club took it seriously from the moment they entered? Of course it would. But squad rotation often leads to a cup upset that would be unfathomable in normal circumstances.

Instead of whining online about blsomething doesn't impact you in any way at all, ignore it and watch something else.

Firstly, I'm not whining. I'm complaining, there's a difference. Probably a bit too subtle for you though.
Secondly, it does impact me because I enjoy watching the FA Cup games but of all the games the BBC could show they seem to have chosen the least interesting.
Thirdly, instead of whining about someone else's post why don't you toddle off and do something else?

Firstly, I'm not whining. I'm complaining, there's a difference. Probably a bit too subtle for you though.
Secondly, it does impact me because I enjoy watching the FA Cup games but of all the games the BBC could show they seem to have chosen the least interesting.
Thirdly, instead of whining about someone else's post why don't you toddle off and do something else?
Firstly - good point, well made.
Secondly - see my previous point. But if you like watching the FA cup, watch the game. Magic can happen. It won't here I shouldn't imagine, but it does. Flouncing around and starting a thread because you don't like the game that's been chosen is a bit precious.
Thirdly - no, I don't think I will thank you kindly.

Firstly - good point, well made.
Secondly - see my previous point. But if you like watching the FA cup, watch the game. Magic can happen. It won't here I shouldn't imagine, but it does. Flouncing around and starting a thread because you don't like the game that's been chosen is a bit precious.
Thirdly - no, I don't think I will thank you kindly.

Because I'm bored - but not bored enough to watch Cheltenham v Man City.:grinning:

I remember people telling me not to bother going to see AFCB take on Man Utd in 1984, because we'd get steamrollered.

Nine times out of ten, that probably would have happened.

But you've gotta dream, eh ? Have we forgotten all about that ?

;