Cherries in all but name: Mark Molesley and the Terras against Dorking today in Southern semi-finals at 5:30 today

Turkued

Reserves
Game broadcast for just under £6 here: https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/page/vanarama-national-league-play-offs . 5:30 kick off. Terras feature a playing squad of Cherries loanees and ex- squad members. Calum Ward will start in goal in a team that features Brennan Camp, Ollie Herfield, Stephane Zubar, Sam Sherring, Shaun Hobson, Jake McCarthy, Josh Wakefield, Jaidon Anthony and old friend Josh McQuoid. Mark's done a great job building the team with Cherries lads...buy and watch the game, let's support the lads as we wait for our own judgement day.

Yes it would be good to see them get promoted......restart the rivalry with Yeovil....been a while since they were in the same league.

What a great bloke and player Mark Moseley was. Sat next to him and his lad at a Watford away game in the last few years and he was really knowledgeable as you’d expect but also as excited and gutted as a fan when players did something good or bad.

What a great bloke and player Mark Moseley was. Sat next to him and his lad at a Watford away game in the last few years and he was really knowledgeable as you’d expect but also as excited and gutted as a fan when players did something good or bad.
Wonder what he thought of the nepotism 'charges'. ;-)

Come on Weymouth!
I do a fair bit of work up that way and pass the ground regularly although I have never watched a match there amazingly.

Coming from that area I used to watch them on a fairly regular basis in the late 70s and early 80s. Top non league team in those days, went to watch them at the old rec get beaten by Milwall in the cup. Lovely traditional old ground.

Be nice to see them back in the conference and Molesley is a good bloke. Although he may have to think about going full time if they get there.

I'm starting to realise how much the PL has destroyed the game experience. Weymouth were given a penalty a minute or so into the match, I didn't feel happy, I was waiting for VAR. On the second goal, was it offside? I want to stay up, but if we go down I might actually enjoy the football more.

Full props to Mark, but also to Eddie for pretty much helping set up Weymouth as our very advanced academy squad. It helped saved football in Weymouth and these young players are learning to play the Bournemouth way (or the way it used to be). Great if we can stay up and the Terras can get promoted to Conference. Brilliant way to develop our younger prospects.

Hope I'm as happy tomorrow at this time, but so far a nice start to the weekend. Well worth the £6 I paid for the video stream.

;