Cherries Repicked

I usually end up missing the first half and a bit of the second as I'm snoozing away, perfect for this game, who wants to watch the first half again?

Is it me or did we get a lot more of those 'niggly' free kicks given to us in this one game, than we did pretty much all of this season?
Also, who's this Ryan Fraser chap, wouldn't be great to have had him playing this season...

Has to be our best win so far in Premier league, 3-1 down with 75 mins gone. Not sure how boruc catch from the corner wasn't over the line, or ake didn't get a penalty

Was watching but then went back to look at some incidents again only to find the transmission suddenly end before we reached the final whistle...,as we were about 8 minutes in arrears!

Was watching but then went back to look at some incidents again only to find the transmission suddenly end before we reached the final whistle...,as we were about 8 minutes in arrears!

if you're watching it in "catch up"... it ends when the "live" transmission ends - caught me out last game! but u can then restart where u want. odd.

Very interesting to see how the Liverpool team has changed over the past 3 years albeit with lots of money to spend.

Very interesting to see how the Liverpool team has changed over the past 3 years albeit with lots of money to spend.
I thought the same. Also the precision of play of the current team is much greater than the one that lost to us, with much better players in key positions most notably in goal and central defence. And TAA was only a sub in that game and no Salah.

;