Cherries Repicked

I thought the same. Also the precision of play of the current team is much greater than the one that lost to us, with much better players in key positions most notably in goal and central defence. And TAA was only a sub in that game and no Salah.

Plus firminho was only about 14 by the look of it. Just that game alone showed the needed for a new keeper and centre back plus not hard to get an uplift in full backs.

Jon Champion and Tony Gale who seems to be the co-commentator for pretty much all our home matches now
I like Tony Gale’s commentary as he always seems to be on commentary when we win. Then again I only watch when we win. Obviously I don’t watch much football. Probably why I’m coping with this lockdown better than most!

Very interesting to see how the Liverpool team has changed over the past 3 years albeit with lots of money to spend.

The churn across the EPL is insane, in 3 seasons (15/16-18/19) I compared the 11 players with the most minutes at Arsenal and Southampton. Only one player for each team was in both lists.

For us, it was 5 players.

EDIT: Liverpool has 3

Watched it last night for the first time as couldn’t make the game ...how football can change !
After that opening half you’d never have thought we could lay even a finger of a glove on them ...
What a great last half hour :utc:

;