Cherries Trust AGM

BFC1

Star Player
Unfortunately I was unable to go but there seems to be nothing on their Facebook Page or website about the outcome of the Meeting. Anyone go and - if so - what happened ?

Cherries Trust are pleased to announce that our AGM and elections will be held in the Macalister Suite at Vitality Stadium, Dean Court, on Wednesday 13tb November, starting at 7pm.

There will be some formalities to complete before the election, and once complete, we hope to have a less formal session discussing how to take the Trust forwards.

Should you still want to stand for election, please contact enquiries@cherriestrust.co.uk ASAP as it is not yet too late, and state why you want to stand and what you want to bring.

We look forwards to seeing you there.

Cherries Trust Board

Come along tonight and tell us what we're doing wrong. Seriously, we need a shot in the arm. Come along and give us your ideas, your priorities and some hope.

I think the lack of info re Structuredene/Expansion/New Stadium has alienated many hardcore fans. We were there through thin & thinner during the clubs many years of need now it appears we are of little importance. Personally I'm still waiting for a reply from the club re Blue Badge matchday parking, after numerous attempts by phone, email & face to face. Eventually one gives up but it leaves a very sour taste!

Any news on how this went?

I had every intention of going .... but forgot:slap: Which is not out of character!

It was a quiet evening... maybe a dozen people in total.

I'm amazed at how the committee is prepared to carry on with so little support from the wider fan base... it must be a bit soul destroying.

They are involved in some good initiatives - hopefully they will get these publicised more on their website (and here).

;