Cherries Trust AGM

Chubby_Cherry

Star Player
Cherries Trust board are pleased to announce their AGM at 7pm on Thursday August 9th, at the Vitality Stadium, Dean Court.

The usual procedural process will be dealt with as normal, followed by elections to the board. The original board have come to the end of their tenure and must stand again, if they choose to do so.

After the election, we plan to make the remainder a bit less formal than before, and have an open session where we chat, mingle etc.

This is your Trust and we feel we need some shake up in communications and interaction with our members. Get involved and help us to become more of what you want.

If you wish to stand at the election, you must be a current member, and be seconded and nominated by Trust members. To register your interest, please email elections@cherriestrust.co.uk, with fully seconded applications reaching the above email address by midnight on Monday 6th August.

We are currently experiencing some infrastructure problems on our website and are unable to email all members or process new memberships, so if you know someone not using social media who would be interested please share this information.
Anyone wishing to join can do so on the night, and if they wish to vote they must be a full member, which also can be managed on the night for the normal £10 fee. All potential members must bring photo ID.

We look forwards to seeing you at the AGM.

Cherries Trust Board.

I have lost the address where to send the subs as the website is down. Can you help? Thanks.

1 week to go until our AGM.

We have spaces available on the Board if you are interested in helping to shape the Trust. Follow the instructions above and get involved....

Final reminder, if you wish to stand for election to the Cherries Trust Board, you must get your nomination into

Elections@cherriestrust.co.uk

Before midnight tonight, 6th August.

You will also need to name a nominator and seconder, both full Trust members, as part of your nomination.

AGM is this Thursday, 9th August, at 7pm at Vitality Stadium, Dean Court

Would be nice if we could raise the membership numbers of the trust - perhaps then we wouldn’t get ignored, as we were when questioning ground and training development.
A club that actually took notice of their fans and communicated with them would surely be to the advantage of all.
I encourage you all to come to the agm and help us make the fans relevant.

We are aware that the only pressing issue right now is the Stadium development, but a strong trust really is for all fans benefit. We know there is room for improvement, so come along and join us at the AGM tomorrow, 8th August . The bar is open and we'll try to get the formalities over ASAP.

The 5 candidates standibg for election are

Stuart Bramley
James Swyer
Gary Hickson
Kerry Smith
Tony Maycock

We are aware that the only pressing issue right now is the Stadium development, but a strong trust really is for all fans benefit. We know there is room for improvement, so come along and join us at the AGM tomorrow, 8th August . The bar is open and we'll try to get the formalities over ASAP.

Stuart Bramley
James Swyer
Gary Hickson
Kerry Smith
Tony Maycock
I do plan to attend and join up but due to work may not be able to get there before 7:30pm at the earliest. I hope it will still be happening then.

Stuart Bramley
James Swyer
Gary Hickson
Kerry Smith
Tony Maycock
I'm confused...today is 8th August?

;