Chris Wilder

Huddersfield played some really nice football under him....they just didn't have any quality upfront.....i think we beat them a couple of times despite the fact they barley gave us a kick.

What about your mate Robins. How is he doing now, notice you haven;t mentioned him for a while :D

I wonder if we'd end up in a similar battle to the Parker/Fulham episode....

Now that would be seriously embarrassing.View attachment 8820
I honestly don't know what you're getting at.....they've only played seven games only 1 of which was at home due to problems with their ground....Coventry have one of the the smallest budgets in the league....they got promoted from l1 despite having the smallest budget in that division.....can you imagine that whinge bag Parker having to deal with that.
We'd have pissed the league last season with him in charge.

I honestly don't know what you're getting at.....they've only played seven games only 1 of which was at home due to problems with their ground....Coventry have one of the the smallest budgets in the league....they got promoted from l1 despite having the smallest budget in that division.....can you imagine that whinge bag Parker having to deal with that.
We'd have pissed the league last season with him in charge.
Well we pissed the league without him, and he's yet to win a game this season, hardly great credentials

;