City match report quote

Southampton or Everton will not have two moments of excellence. I just have a horrible feeling that we will not turn up for one of the two.

Eddie is wondering where the hell these performances have been for the last few weeks.

There is a great possibility that the team have finally found their mojo, their hunger, their bond... when it's too late...!

I hope not. The last 3 games have shown what this squad can do when everyone one is performing...

Not everyone was performing in the last 3 games, Danjuma, Billing and Callum come straight to mind.

Losing to City who had nothing to play for, is nothing to be carried away about.

Now we face the task of winning both of our final 2 games, and if Eddie can achieve 2 victories, (after winning only 1 out of the last 7), I will take back all I have said about him.

Not everyone was performing in the last 3 games, Danjuma, Billing and Callum come straight to mind.

Losing to City who had nothing to play for, is nothing to be carried away about.

Now we face the task of winning both of our final 2 games, and if Eddie can achieve 2 victories, (after winning only 1 out of the last 7), I will take back all I have said about him.

You taking back what you've said about him is the motivation he needs. So much at stake now you've added that to the proceedings.

if Eddie can achieve 2 victories, (after winning only 1 out of the last 7), I will take back all I have said about him.

Hells bells - that's going to keep you mighty busy for quite a while. I hope that you haven't made any other arrangements for the whole week after the Everton game;)

The fact that on the day we bettered a near billion pound team in all but goals was inspiring. When Solanke is showing more fight than Callum things are going wrong. Personally I wouldn't play Callum for the final two games. Give Surridge a chance!

;