Club Announcement

afcb_rednblack

UTC Legend
"Fans should be aware that singing Sweet Caroline immediately prior to the start of the match will soon not be permitted.

Instead, fans are encouraged to learn a new piece that will be adopted imminently:

End of message"

"Sweet Caroline" has infested several of the teams I follow over the years, for reasons that are not clear to me. I blame Boston Red Sox fans. I am not a Neil Diamond enthusiast, but if AFCB supporters are attached to him, there is a far more appropriate and musically superior choice: "Cherry, Cherry".

"Sweet Caroline" has infested several of the teams I follow over the years, for reasons that are not clear to me. I blame Boston Red Sox fans. I am not a Neil Diamond enthusiast, but if AFCB supporters are attached to him, there is a far more appropriate and musically superior choice: "Cherry, Cherry".

My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
Cherry Bomb- Ash
Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

Anything. Just no SC!

"Fans should be aware that singing Sweet Caroline immediately prior to the start of the match will soon not be permitted.

Instead, fans are encouraged to learn a new piece that will be adopted imminently:

End of message"

History is a funny thing that we have a special relationship with a national anthem written about us blowing the crap out of one of their forts.

;