Club being all crytpic on Twitter

Is it ten years since we finally got out of the bottom 2 or something?

There's rumours on that twitter thread about negotiations for buying the ground back, it's not the first time I've heard this too. I've got absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever though.

Al wrote this on the Dubai thread yesterday:

"Dubai?????l Keep an ear out financially.....?FACT!"

I've no idea either.

Is it ten years since we finally got out of the bottom 2 or something?

There's rumours on that twitter thread about negotiations for buying the ground back, it's not the first time I've heard this too. I've got absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever though.

2008-09 season was when the Big Man goal that home goal against Grimsby and stopped the threat of going into the non league and whatever that meant for our club.

2008-09 season was when the Big Man goal that home goal against Grimsby and stopped the threat of going into the non league and whatever that meant for our club.

That was in April so the criptic tweet wasn't the anniversary of that - it was a 4-1 win over Bradford City at DC that took us above Grimsby, Chester and Barnet according to this:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2009/mar/20/bournemouth-eddie-howe-march-2009

The big man did get two of them though, Goulding with the other two. Tbf the tweet probably isn't in relation to that Bradford game but nice memories all the same.

That was in April so the criptic tweet wasn't the anniversary of that - it was a 4-1 win over Bradford City at DC that took us above Grimsby, Chester and Barnet according to this:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2009/mar/20/bournemouth-eddie-howe-march-2009

The big man did get two of them though, Goulding with the other two. Tbf the tweet probably isn't in relation to that Bradford game but nice memories all the same.

An AFCB book just filled with reports and articles like that going through the rise would be a far more interesting read than those just filled with historic pics we’ve all seen a hundred times .

Not really sure, I thought maybe the date we came out of the relegation zone but looking at a historic table, that was 3rd March.

;