Collapsed fan in Kings Park last night …

OLDSKOOL

Fans' Favourite
Walking back across KP last night towards Ashley Road and a male supporter had seemingly just collapsed in the road , flat on his back . Did anyone else see what happened? He looked extremely Ill unfortunately- plenty of fans around him trying to help …

Walking back across KP last night towards Ashley Road and a male supporter had seemingly just collapsed in the road , flat on his back . Did anyone else see what happened? He looked extremely Ill unfortunately- plenty of fans around him trying to help …

I posted about this on an earlier thread - he was the victim of a hit and run involving a VW Transporter van.

As I understand it, the man and his wife were walking along the road when the van came up behind them. The driver told them to get out of the way, and the woman pointed out that it was a one-way street, he was driving in the wrong direction, and should turn around and go back. The driver apparently called her a c*nt, and when her husband stepped up to have a go at the driver he put his foot down, hit the man and drove off at speed towards Boscombe. I managed to get the registration, and passed it on to the police when they arrived at the scene.

Paramedics attended the scene, and as I said in my earlier post - I hope he's ok.

I posted about this on an earlier thread - he was the victim of a hit and run involving a VW Transporter van.

As I understand it, the man and his wife were walking along the road when the van came up behind them. The driver told them to get out of the way, and the woman pointed out that it was a one-way street, he was driving in the wrong direction, and should turn around and go back. The driver apparently called her a c*nt, and when her husband stepped up to have a go at the driver he put his foot down, hit the man and drove off at speed towards Boscombe. I managed to get the registration, and passed it on to the police when they arrived at the scene.

Paramedics attended the scene, and as I said in my earlier post - I hope he's ok.

Jesus christ, thats nasty.

Like you say, hope he's stable and recovered

Thats shocking. Good job getting the reg. Fingers crossed he is ok.

Didn’t see that earlier thread !
When I was walking along I did see someone trying to drive the wrong way who had three-pointed in a space - that migh have been the vehicle involved - but I was chatting intensively with my mate about the game so didn’t pay any attention after that , until I heard a loud bump sound then saw that unfortunate chap on the road …

That's awful. The mentality and behaviour of some people today beggars belief. I do hope he's okay and I also hope they find the driver and put him away.

What is wrong with people, well done for getting the registration. I hope the police have caught up with them.

;