Consistency

CherryBare

UTC Legend
We have been gradually improving over the last 6/7 games, I guess its inevitable that we will have a poor game at some point.

Just thinking about Parker and O'Neil especially we were so inconsistent, so many poor performances after good ones, to a certain degree with Eddie too.

We have been gradually improving over the last 6/7 games, I guess its inevitable that we will have a poor game at some point.

Just thinking about Parker and O'Neil especially we were so inconsistent, so many poor performances after good ones, to a certain degree with Eddie too.
Sssssshhhhhhhhhh !
Let's keep the run going until Christmas at least !

Yes. Eddie used to talk about consistency of performance being more important than consistency of results and we are seeing that now. You could debate if we were poor v Man City, personally I didn’t think we were.. anyway, that aside we’ve been good in every game since the Everton debacle.

As some already know , Mrs ETV is in Australia and we haven't lost since she left (W4 D1). Coincidence?
She is coming home Xmas Day. It was suggested on Saturday that we have a wip round in order to get her to stay there.

Personally, I think its down to some unknown and unsung hero wearing their lucky underpants.

After all, it couldn't actually be due to the fact that we're playing well, to a plan with skill, enthusiasm and commitment, could it?

Yes we need a run of result to heave us up the table. We need a win against Luton as they are third from bottom and we need to put as much distance between them and ourselves.

However, we underestimate them at our peril as they have Man City a right hard time at their place yesterday.

Yes we need a run of result to heave us up the table. We need a win against Luton as they are third from bottom and we need to put as much distance between them and ourselves.

However, we underestimate them at our peril as they have Man City a right hard time at their place yesterday.
Ooh. What you predicting?

Aren't you embarrassed to write this shite after humiliating yourself so badly time and time again?

As some already know , Mrs ETV is in Australia and we haven't lost since she left (W4 D1). Coincidence?
She is coming home Xmas Day. It was suggested on Saturday that we have a wip round in order to get her to stay there.

Personally, I think its down to some unknown and unsung hero wearing their lucky underpants.

After all, it couldn't actually be due to the fact that we're playing well, to a plan with skill, enthusiasm and commitment, could it?
I'm confused, I was NOT wearing my lucky underpants and socks for the first game in about six.

Aren't you embarrassed to write this shite after humiliating yourself so badly time and time again?
Oh I see! So I am wrong? So, we don't need to win against Luton at all and we certainly do not need to put as much distance between them and ourselves at all?

Well thank you for correcting me.

You see, I was under the completely stupid and lunatic notion that Luton are third from bottom and we need to put as many points between us and them as possible!

I now realise how stupid my comment was. Thank you.

Last edited:

Where in Australia is she? If in Sydney she should be joining us for match at 2am at Cheers Bar in Sydney

(I'm heading back to UK for Christmas so I can't be there to welcome her with a fosters*) (*Fosters isn't drunk in Oz)

Isn't that what he's saying ? I know its easy to jump on the guy but in parts he's echoing what I said this morning. That doesn't mean we're right of course.

Yes but you've not banged on endlessly about how we're guaranteed to lose every game before urging caution this time. His comments might carry some credibility if they were taken in isolation but it's just more of the same from him.

As it goes I have a sneaking suspicion we'll struggle in this game. After the lord mayor's show and all that.

;