Coronation.....

My guess would be that they'll be scattered among Friday, Sunday, and Monday, and possibly all put on TV. They'll want to keep a window free at about 2 pm on Sunday, though, for the last day of Championship fixtures.

Just saw yesterday that the Coronation is the same day as the FA cup final!
Surely that can't be right and someone has goofed big time.

Just saw yesterday that the Coronation is the same day as the FA cup final!
Surely that can't be right and someone has goofed big time.

I heard the plan is to rename it "things that used to be a massive deal but nobody cares about anymore day". Also planning to move the finals for bake off, strictly and x factor.

A day to celebrate the person who vehemently defended paedophile Bishop Peter Ball; was best friends with Jimmy Saville and was the mentee of Lord Mountbatten (another nonce).

No thanks.

I'll be absolutely fuming if they move games for this nonsense. The royal family have interfered with our lives enough already.

It will be in the day time. They're already talking about it being a smaller shorter and simpler event so it shouldn't take up the whole day.

Sky will love the chance to move games to Friday night, Saturday teatime / night, Sunday - all the slots they can show, and bypass the 3pm blackout.

Last edited:
That's a bit OTT isn't it? They haven't yet said what time the game will be played, but you'll be fuming if they move it?

Na, f*ck the royal family! They are already guaranteed to waste a load of our money on this pompous nonsense and moving any games would add insult to injury.

;