Coventry tickets

I haven’t received ours yet either. I mailed the TO a couple of days ago about this who advised a “backlog” as far as sendin them out is concerned, they said they were getting through them but by not. More resourcing issues I’d guess

We have been given a further 500 as we have already sold the 2000 they gave us to start with
I received an email from the club on weds evening saying I could now order tickets for Coventry. Logged in Thursday morning to book 3 x tickets only to find all sold. I emailed the club to ask them to get more tickets from Cov as I know there are lots of people interested in this game. I did get a swift response but unfortunately it didn't promise much - just that if any more tickets became available the club would let everyone know. I've heard nothing since and have only managed to get a ticket when I checked yesterday just to see if more were available and noticed a small block in the corner seems to have suddenly shown up.

I can't help thinking that, yet again, the club could have been far more positive about away tickets. We are pushing for promotion back to the PL, its a Bank Holiday, we've taken good numbers away most of this season and Cov have given 4000+ allocations this year. The club could have asked for loads of tickets and then gone on a positive charge to all on the database and also using social media to encourage a huge away following to cheer the team on.

I haven’t received ours yet either. I mailed the TO a couple of days ago about this who advised a “backlog” as far as sendin them out is concerned, they said they were getting through them but by not. More resourcing issues I’d guess
Were on the doormat when I got home from Sheffield this evening…

I received an email from the club on weds evening saying I could now order tickets for Coventry. Logged in Thursday morning to book 3 x tickets only to find all sold. I emailed the club to ask them to get more tickets from Cov as I know there are lots of people interested in this game. I did get a swift response but unfortunately it didn't promise much - just that if any more tickets became available the club would let everyone know. I've heard nothing since and have only managed to get a ticket when I checked yesterday just to see if more were available and noticed a small block in the corner seems to have suddenly shown up.

I can't help thinking that, yet again, the club could have been far more positive about away tickets. We are pushing for promotion back to the PL, its a Bank Holiday, we've taken good numbers away most of this season and Cov have given 4000+ allocations this year. The club could have asked for loads of tickets and then gone on a positive charge to all on the database and also using social media to encourage a huge away following to cheer the team on.
Ordered mine yesterday. No problems.

Tickets failed to arrive this morning. It has been 2 weeks since the order was processed. Ticket office failed to respond to my email so I gave them a ring. They checked the order number and told me they would be posted this afternoon. I voiced my concern at the time delay only to be told "if you don't get them there is always the option of picking them at Coventry" what a joke.
Why would I pay for 1st class delivery and then suffer the inconvenience of faffing around at the Coventry ticket office. I'd much rather spend the time drinking in and around Coventry.
Call me old fashioned but there was a lot to be said for actually getting the tickets handed over at the club shop in person.
Rant over.

It's only been 9 days or so since I ordered mine, but based on what you've said it looks like I should give the ticket office a nudge if they haven't turned up by tomorrow. Did they give you a reason why they hadn't been posted? Backlog, or forgotten?

It's only been 9 days or so since I ordered mine, but based on what you've said it looks like I should give the ticket office a nudge if they haven't turned up by tomorrow. Did they give you a reason why they hadn't been posted? Backlog, or forgotten?
They told me there was a backlog with the tickets. It's still poor service.

;