Coverage of Swansea game

northstandmark

UTC Legend
Moving swiftly on from all the nonsense yesterday....

Tuesday nights game away at Swansea, I gather its on Sky? Anyone know if that's a main sky channel or sky red button, and whether it'll be on AFCB TV or not?

I'm probably not the only one trying to work out how I'll watch, and I'm sure someone will have it sussed out already.

Many thanks! :utc:

Tuesday nights game away at Swansea, I gather its on Sky? Anyone know if that's a main sky channel or sky red button, and whether it'll be on AFCB TV or not?

I'm probably not the only one trying to work out how I'll watch, and I'm sure someone will have it sussed out already.

afcbtv if not a Saturday 3pm match.

Sky Sports Arena 7.40 pm.

It's not the main match

It doesn’t have to be “the” main match, which is why I said “a” main match. So long as it is broadcast on a Sky channel, with multiple camera angles, Sky studio analysis and commentary etc the UK distribution rights are owned by Sky. Which means it has to be accessed through a Sky/Now TV subscription or day pass.

Single camera coverage on the red button doesn’t meet that threshold, which is why those games are also available on AFCBtv.

;