Cranking up the commercial activity...

I would be amazed if there is anyone on the planet who’s as qualified as the individual they are advertising for. Tony Robbins would struggle for an interview…..

That's a club decision. Many businesses would quote a salary, or a range, for a position like this.

For some reason the club tend not to include their expected salary in their listings. Many UK companies do.

Was talking about this with a Finnish recruitment consultant the other day. It's common for many companies over here not to specify a salary but he offers them a discount on their fee if they agree to include it as he knows they have more chance of attracting quality candidates if they include it.

That's a club decision. Many businesses would quote a salary, or a range, for a position like this.

For some reason the club tend not to include their expected salary in their listings. Many UK companies do.

Was talking about this with a Finnish recruitment consultant the other day. It's common for many companies over here not to specify a salary but he offers them a discount on their fee if they agree to include it as he knows they have more chance of attracting quality candidates if they include it.
I suspect PL salaries are overblown in comparison to other market sectors.

You should apply for the job, Chris. You'd be a shoo-in !

So a couple of ST's(unavailable for eight years)and complimentary tickets to deprive desperate supporters a chance of attending matches.

I would be amazed if there is anyone on the planet who’s as qualified as the individual they are advertising for. Tony Robbins would struggle for an interview…..

You never expect to get 100% of what you ask for, usually 60%ish is typical, with indications of being capable of learning the rest of it.

;