Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth - 3 Games To Go

Well listening to the game and seeing the stats, Palace played us of the Park today and our side must have just as well stayed by the seaside.

Palace 17 shots, 5 on target.

AFCB 5 shots, 0 on target.

Seems from what Kris Temple was saying he had a pillar in the way of his view at times.

Well listening to the game and seeing the stats, Palace played us of the Park today and our side must have just as well stayed by the seaside.

Seems from what Kris Temple was saying he had a pillar in the way of his view at times.
I wish I did

I’m sorry but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, GON is not a good premier manager, not that I’m saying he can’t be, he just isn’t yet. He’s a good coach for sure but anyone could have done a better job than Parker after he slated the club and the players.
O’Neil tactically is inept. He never knows whether a back four or back five is the way to go and always changes his mind half way through a game.
Also his substitutions are appalling more often than not, what he sees in Cook I’ll never know and to not bring on Stacey in a game that was begging for pace on the wings and instead bring on Smith who really has lost his pace it a strange decision indeed. And to add insult to injury, he made no subs until the 60th minute, after we went 2:0 down is inexcusable.
I fully understand he has played a part in keeping us up which the media see as a miracle, however we all know we mostly only stayed up because of our recruitment in January and the form of Tavenier. Gary I’m sure will be a good manager in the future but for his own sake he needs to go and get experience else where. We all know that he will stay in the summer but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is sacked before Halloween.

Lucky Kris

I’m sorry but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, GON is not a good premier manager, not that I’m saying he can’t be, he just isn’t yet. He’s a good coach for sure but anyone could have done a better job than Parker after he slated the club and the players.
O’Neil tactically is inept. He never knows whether a back four or back five is the way to go and always changes his mind half way through a game.
Also his substitutions are appalling more often than not, what he sees in Cook I’ll never know and to not bring on Stacey in a game that was begging for pace on the wings and instead bring on Smith who really has lost his pace it a strange decision indeed. And to add insult to injury, he made no subs until the 60th minute, after we went 2:0 down is inexcusable.
I fully understand he has played a part in keeping us up which the media see as a miracle, however we all know we mostly only stayed up because of our recruitment in January and the form of Tavenier. Gary I’m sure will be a good manager in the future but for his own sake he needs to go and get experience else where. We all know that he will stay in the summer but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is sacked before Halloween.
Fair points but God please let's not knowingly go for a hire then fire scenario.

Let’s hope Leicester don’t pull off a miracle and win their last three
Can’t see us getting anything from our last two games
Realistically we are the team you would want to play . Man Utd you will beat us and Everton will start fast and we will roll over .
That was pathetic , pi@@ poor , wage stealing performance from the team including the management .
mepham at right back . GON trying to be all cocky and PEP like but couldn’t run a bath let alone a team today

;