Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.30 pm

That was brilliant - bit gutted I couldn’t use my ticket cause of greedy train drivers but UTCIAD

What a fantastic result. Not an ugly win, but it was certainly a win that we ground out - a classic away performance. Second half Hodgson tweaked and Palace looked better but barely troubled. WOOOO

The only way we might get something is to do a man to man marking job, keep it tight and maybe sit back a little to stifle Palace in order to get a point. Short of getting a penalty I certainly cannot see us winning the game. I do hope that I am wrong.

Just for the record my name is not Stephen. My name initials are H.K. Thank you.
I think just about the only thing you were right about in your predictions is that we were playing away. Unfortunately for you, the fixture list gave us a hint before the match started so even that prediction was a little lame. 4/10 - must try harder.

Game was heading 1 way until Lerma came off, brilliant win. The second half was dull, but we were great in the first half and Andoni knew exactly when to make the subs which is very promising. I am delighted for Moore, he deserves that.
I hope we throw caution to the wind against Utd and give them absolutely 0 respect!
UTC
COYR!

;