Dango Ouattara

That Le Fee looks some player. Out of all of them he'd be the one I would like to sign. I think he has bigger ambitions then us though unfortunately.

Only news re this player I have seen in the last day or so is him being linked with Everton and West Ham.

It was reported that Bill Foley and Richard Hughes were over in Brittany at the Lorient game against Monaco and the reason mentioned re Hughes was about signing this player.

Since then there has been no news re our club and any deal.

Only news re this player I have seen in the last day or so is him being linked with Everton and West Ham.

It was reported that Bill Foley and Richard Hughes were over in Brittany at the Lorient game against Monaco and the reason mentioned re Hughes was about signing this player.

Since then there has been no news re our club and any deal.

Since I looked earlier these tweets have appeared plus this one.

I don't pretend to understand the specifics behind Bill's ownership model, but it would have been very strange if 'his' two clubs could not have shuffled funds around to sort this out... I mean, surely it's just throwing around his own money, back into his own pocket...???

He only has a minority interest in Lorient. I expect the majority owner would have lots to say if the transfer fee was artificially low.

Also, the player’s entitlement to a work permit is affected by a formula which, I am fairly sure, depends in part on the fee. The higher the fee the greater the likelihood of success. So I guess the fee is broadly the going rate. £20 million sounds a lot but I expect a fair chunk is in add ons.

Thank gawd for that. Now MoffI please….we need two forwards for Saturday, a crucial game.
No amount of forwards is going to help us if GON sets us up to play like we have been. We've had a great attacking option in Dembele for near on a year now and he only ever gets bit parts in this set up. If we signed Danjuma as well as Moffi and Outtara I doubt more than one of them would start and probably out of position to accommodate Billing! :grinning:

No amount of forwards is going to help us if GON sets us up to play like we have been. We've had a great attacking option in Dembele for near on a year now and he only ever gets bit parts in this set up. If we signed Danjuma as well as Moffi and Outtara I doubt more than one of them would start and probably out of position to accommodate Billing! :grinning:
Point taken … but with Solanke out and Moore struggling (with or without a supply of crosses - cf Brentford game) we urgently need a striker. Semenyo, MoffI, A.N.Other? … soonest.

;