Dango Ouattara

Just caught up on MOTD. His pushing up to win the ball, keeping driving forward before laying on to Semenyo is what led to the pen. Defence out of position, running back towards goal
More examples of why I love this team

What interesting about Outtara is his two footedness. Officially left footed… but scored 75% of his goals with right or head. Think about how he cut on to his right foot for that goal v Spurs when every true left footed player (I’m thinking of you Andrew Surman) would have gone across goal first time with their left. In fact that goal and one id seen him score on you tube made me convinced he was right footed until I did some digging.

What interesting about Outtara is his two footedness. Officially left footed… but scored 75% of his goals with right or head. Think about how he cut on to his right foot for that goal v Spurs when every true left footed player (I’m thinking of you Andrew Surman) would have gone across goal first time with their left. In fact that goal and one id seen him score on you tube made me convinced he was right footed until I did some digging.

I think what is most interesting about Dango is that he was written off, along with Zab, Senesi, and Kluivert, as a terrible signing by someone on here. Not just once but constantly..

Thats what is most interesting Neil.

Do we now officially have enough full backs in the squad?

I think what is most interesting about Dango is that he was written off, along with Zab, Senesi, and Kluivert, as a terrible signing by someone on here. Not just once but constantly..

Thats what is most interesting Neil.
It really isn’t what is most interesting. Why not just be happy about how things are going rather than feel the need to make a petulant swipe that will probably result in another circular and monotonous debate?

It really isn’t what is most interesting. Why not just be happy about how things are going rather than feel the need to make a petulant swipe that will probably result in another circular and monotonous debate?

Mainly because it’s a discussion forum. Not just for someone to make monotonous statements with no right of reply (not aimed at anyone in particular… oh alright, yes I was mainly thinking R&R…)

Yeah. A bit like you being happy when things started going right.
Oh, hang on. You just disappeared.

I was sat front row for this game in the main stand, in the second half he really stood out for his work rate, pace, determination and intelligence on the ball, he was so cool on the ball when he was surrounded by Fulham, never panicked or cheaply gave the ball away.
If 20 million is on the table for Lloyd (who is presumably off anyway), it might be worth considering now Kerkez and Dango have upped their game and we have one of the best central defence pairings in the premier league.

Does the “discovery” of a new LB/LWB in the squad mean we have some funds free in January for other priority incomings? … a DM, a striker??

Scott was written off as not able to play central midfield after the Forest game. Writing off a 20 year old, coming back from injury for one mistake.
Not technically what I said. I was one of the leading cheerleaders on here to sign Scott if you dig up his thread. I just don’t think he is a holding central midfielder at top level but he is potentially world beating offensive central midfielder.

Often long monotonous threads which I thought you didn’t like DJ, start because people misrepresent other peoples views and they have to answer.

;