Dango Ouattara

How can you write off players like Unal and Faivre who haven’t even started a game for us yet?

Unal had virtually no service when he came on, hits silly to judge him based on that.

We fell apart due to the structure of the team, not due to any individual. The moment Billing is on it becomes more of a midfield three than a front two and we didn’t support Unal enough during his time on the pitch. As a result the ball just kept coming back at us.

I can understand to an extent you writing Lewis cook off, that is just down to you not understanding the game but at least you have watched him play (I assume.) You have virtually nothing to judge the other two on.

Dango did well for us last season, he played a vital role in games against Liverpool and Spurs, as well as the win against Leeds. He’s also put in some good performances this season and did okay when he came on today.

Get a grip man, we lost it happens. I rate our manager very highly but he cost us the game today with his substitutions. I have every confidence that he will learn from it.
Dango scored one goal against Spurs.

Bloody good goal, we all agree.

However, I'd be more effective than he.

The man is a complete liability.

Dango scored one goal against Spurs.

Bloody good goal, we all agree.

However, I'd be more effective than he.

The man is a complete liability.
Just read the top 2 threads and it is all Dragon having a rant. I get it cos we lost and we are getting used to not losing PL games (hooray) but blimey seems like losing today has sent you over the edge? Just a bit confused as we're we that bad? Genuine question as I wasn't there

It seems those who continually hack others posts apart are those that have bugger-all interesting, deep or inventive to say for themselves because they cannot or will not think outside any boxes....they then gang up with 'similar others' to castigate the more extrovert and gregarious characters.

Crumbs talk about overreaction we lost that’s it, anyone would think we were relegated today. The performance late on in the game was poor no doubt about it but it’s hardly a time to slate players when we have 41 points and safe with a chance of our best finish. The substitutions and style change cost us today but AI is normally good with changes today it didn’t happen . Keep Calm And Carry On
Could be wrong, but I sense a few beers or something stronger have been consumed. Agree with you. It's a loss but at least it helps Luton. N

Semenyo, Zabarnyi, Kluivert, Senesi, Kelly (when he wants to put himself about for a new contract) Smith, Christie, Neto,

The Outtaras, the Billings, the Faivres, the Cooks.

No.

We are a PL football team, not a charity.

Solanke, Kerkez Tavernier all good, Sinisterra etc.

Outtara and Billing are not, and neither is Unal.
We’ve wasted a lot of money on averageness and injury prone players. They are being elevated by a brilliant manager but there’s only so much he can do. Hopefully we will move on under Franno but I fear for us if we lose Solanke and Kelly because we have never signed anyone as good as them despite spending 100’s of millions.

Could be wrong, but I sense a few beers or something stronger have been consumed. Agree with you. It's a loss but at least it helps Luton. N
Tw@t

As per usual it's the same 70 year olds who have no opinion.

Just a penchant to attack others.

Sad cnuts.

We’ve wasted a lot of money on averageness and injury prone players. They are being elevated by a brilliant manager but there’s only so much he can do. Hopefully we will move on under Franno but I fear for us if we lose Solanke and Kelly because we have never signed anyone as good as them despite spending 100’s of millions.

Some of us are old enough to remember you relentlessly slagging off Solanke for the first two years he was here. We've signed loads of good players hence why the manager has been able to bring players off the bench and win us a shed load of points this season, our best ever season by the looks of it.

You have a go at the other guy for gloating about us getting beat by Wolves yet you do it every time we lose. Not backing the club isn't shameful when you do it though apparently.

Some of us are old enough to remember you relentlessly slagging off Solanke for the first two years he was here. We've signed loads of good players hence why the manager has been able to bring players off the bench and win us a shed load of points this season, our best ever season by the looks of it.

You have a go at the other guy for gloating about us getting beat by Wolves yet you do it every time we lose. Not backing the club isn't shameful when you do it though apparently.

You are such a bitch SDD.

As highlighted before in this thread, you have the unique ability to have ZERO opinions of your own, yet a savvy, and condescending reach to attack those who do have one.

What a sad cnut you are.

You are such a bitch SDD.

As highlighted before in this thread, you have the unique ability to have ZERO opinions of your own, yet a savvy, and condescending reach to attack those who do have one.

What a sad cnut you are.

Go to bed. You have embarrassed yourself on every thread again.

Bloody awful suggestion.

You don't sign a 20 million quid player and try and put him somewhere else because he's shyte.

This is football, not accounts for an HR firm.

Fcking embarrassing that we need to convert a 20 million quid signing onto a different position, because he's **************** at the one he does.

Should we stick some gloves on him and see how he goes?

This bloody rate, he'll be cleaning the bogs after match day.

He said ‘Manuel had his strides pulled down by GON’ which is gloating. I was passing my exasperated opinion at the money we’ve paid out on average players. You might not agree with it which is fair enough but it’s not gloating it’s irritation.

Bloody awful suggestion.

You don't sign a 20 million quid player and try and put him somewhere else because he's shyte.

Fcking embarrassing that we need to convert a 20 million quid signing onto a different position, because he's **************** at the one he does.

He’s also bang average at left back

Bloody awful suggestion.

He can ask Solanke about wearing gloves .

He said ‘Manuel had his strides pulled down by GON’ which is gloating. I was passing my exasperated opinion at the money we’ve paid out on average players. You might not agree with it which is fair enough but it’s not gloating it’s irritation.

He slagged the manager in the exact same way you slag the players off. Absolutely bizarre if you can't see it. It is gloating.

;