Dango Ouattara

I’ve owned up to being wrong, say what you like about me but at least I can admit when I’ve acted like a bell. Would we ever see the same from you?
I’ve been on here since day 1 under my own name. Don’t confuse having an opinion you find weird with changing my identity three times , lying to everyone on here continually about who I was, backing other teams against us at every opportunity and being a general laughing stock.

Because if i did that then no you’re right I wouldn’t admit I was a bell because I wouldn’t be able to come back on here with the shame of it all.

Utter b0ll0cks.

Your ad hominen isn't peturbing me sunshine :D.

Current squad is light years ahead of the Howe one, in terms of quality.
Well there cannot be that much difference one way or the other....certainly not your ' light years'.....we can only now monitor how this squad does....and how it might outperform Howes lot eventually..chances are it probably will.
But ..but It really isn't as good yet as some are claiming....for a start it's not fully settled.... ...possibly won't ever be with the regularity of 'injuries'..and there's the talk of Solanke and Semenyo being in demand and moving on.

We have to live with the Tinpot stigma for now and how it undermines progress.

Last edited:
I’ve been on here since day 1 under my own name. Don’t confuse having an opinion you find weird with changing my identity three times , lying to everyone on here continually about who I was, backing other teams against us at every opportunity and being a general laughing stock.

Because if i did that then no you’re right I wouldn’t admit I was a bell because I wouldn’t be able to come back on here with the shame of it all.
So you’re saying that I don’t deserve a voice because of how I’ve acted in the past? That people aren’t capable of changing and being better? Fair enough if that’s your view, I respect your right to gab it but I don’t share it and I know that many others don’t either. And repeatedly calling me a laughing stock is not going to get any kind of reaction out of me, I agree that I did turn myself into a laughing stock. I also believe that it isn’t a reason to disregard my opinion every time I disagree with you. Interestingly you never seem to print up my past behaviour when I do agree with you….

And it’s not about having an opinion Neil, it’s the fact that you have an agenda. You know this.

So you’re saying that I don’t deserve a voice because of how I’ve acted in the past? That people aren’t capable of changing and being better? Fair enough if that’s your view, I respect your right to gab it but I don’t share it and I know that many others don’t either. And repeatedly calling me a laughing stock is not going to get any kind of reaction out of me, I agree that I did turn myself into a laughing stock. I also believe that it isn’t a reason to disregard my opinion every time I disagree with you. Interestingly you never seem to print up my past behaviour when I do agree with you….

And it’s not about having an opinion Neil, it’s the fact that you have an agenda. You know this.
I’m saying you do deserve a voice.

I’m saying you don’t deserve to call people out for the very things you had to escape yourself twice on here for and come back pretending to be someone else.

If I had cheated on two wives continually and got together with a third one I wouldn’t be hammering others for suspected cheating…. If an example helps you. I would deserve the chance to make a go of the third marriage though.

Im not calling out your opinion, many of which are decent reads. I’m saying stop telling me ‘to get a fucking grip’

I’m saying you do deserve a voice.

I’m saying you don’t deserve to call people out for the very things you had to escape yourself twice on here for and come back pretending to be someone else.

If I had cheated on two wives continually and got together with a third one I wouldn’t be hammering others for suspected cheating…. If an example helps you. I would deserve the chance to make a go of the third marriage though.

Im not calling out your opinion, many of which are decent reads. I’m saying stop telling me ‘to get a fucking grip’

Dont bring ourr personal lives into this through some criptic message. You know know what you said before you went to Tokyo, but if you want to stsrt playing these games in public, then so be it.

Just remember, you started this hun.

Anyway, I'm off for a few drinks with your podcast mates. Don't get jealous x

Dango wouldn't make most Championship squads
Unbelievable. Thanks. You've just proved me wrong.... I thought I was negative sometimes!

Dango is 21. Very much 'a work in progress'. He has undoubted talent, which WILL shine through. In the meantime, whilst he is definitely not the finished article, look at his hard work, commitment on the field. He is very much a team player, never hides. Has the potential to become a real crowd favourite. Ask the North Stand, after some o

Tw@t

As per usual it's the same 70 year olds who have no opinion.

Just a penchant to attack others.

Sad cnuts.
Thanks for that. I think you might actually be older than me. I found your opinions quite extreme yesterday (even more so than usual), w. Dango's not our best player, but I don't think he's as bad as all that. Cook I think is having an excellent season for us. He's allowed to be tired after 3 matches in 8 days.

I think we ( the Forum) have to react better after a defeat.. forever, there is a circa 33% chance of losing any game in this game in this game in this game....if you know whut ah mean bruv...
I think the Math on that is right..however Math is my weak subject.
And....and only a very small number of teams across the Nation win more than 2/3 of their games each season.
Those teams are usually in the top 2 or 3 in each league..that is not going to be very often for this club..unless we suffer relegations and then challenge again to get promotions.

I think we ( the Forum) have to react better after a defeat.. forever, there is a circa 33% chance of losing any game in this game in this game in this game....if you know whut ah mean bruv...
I think the Math on that is right..however Math is my weak subject.
And....and only a very small number of teams across the Nation win more than 2/3 of their games each season.
Those teams are usually in the top 2 or 3 in each league..that is not going to be very often for this club..unless we suffer relegations and then challenge again to get promotions.
If only there was a 33% chance of losing at the Ethiad. ;)

Losses will always attract more analysis and critique than wins. Thats natural. I imagine it’s the same within the club too and indeed in any organisation.

Not yet worth the money, no, but neither was Dom at first. I think Dango might well become a very good player.
Yes that’s the bit we don’t know…. He lacks football intelligence though that worries me. He needs constant instruction while on the pitch.

Jesus Christ. The state of this board after one defeat. Dragon can’t wait to spam multiple threads saying exactly the same thing. And Dawson is licking his lips, any excuse to criticise our recruitment ey?

What planet are you people living on? We’re in the top flight and we’re on 41 points with eight games to go. Get a f****g grip the pair of you.

We’re all aware that every single signing web made hasn’t been absolutely perfect, shock horror. If you were expecting a 20 year old that we signed from France to be the finished product straight away then that’s on you for being so naive. He did fine yesterday and has contributed plenty since he arrived.

Opinions should always be welcome but the pair of you just can’t bloody wait for us to lose so you have an opportunity to regurgitate the same old shite.
Sounds just like the season when you lumped 500 quid on a rival to do better than us.

Not just a rival, it was Notingham Forest for God's sake.

Since then you've had 15 other different usernames and attempted to get people banned by complaining to admin from your new usernames (unbelievable_coconut99)

Then you were a qualified physiotherapist using ChatGPT to make yourself look intelligent (michael_zia)

You've realized you get found out every bloody new reincarnation so you've finally decided to try and get your act together under your original account.

You are the lowest of the low on here mate, and will forever remain that in my opinion.

Don't try and go all high and mighty at this stage.

It's like a convicted fraudster offering investment advice after they've just done 3 years incarceration for fraud.

Not believable.

You deserve a voice Waz, but just keep it a quiet one.

Nobody likes a snitch, and you've been proven to be one.

And what voice will it be this week, Michael_zia, unbelievable_coconut99, king_Kieffer, or any other of your strange reincarnated egos.

Being all high and mighty when you wind people up under multiple different usernames makes you look like a see you next Tuesday.

You fool nobody, other than yourself.

You deserve a voice Waz, but just keep it a quiet one.

Nobody likes a snitch, and you've been proven to be one.

And what voice will it be this week, Michael_zia, unbelievable_coconut99, king_Kieffer, or any other of your strange reincarnated egos.

Being all high and mighty when you wind people up under multiple different usernames makes you look like a see you next Tuesday.

You fool nobody, other than yourself.
King Keiffer and the Coconuts might be a good one :)

Yes that’s the bit we don’t know…. He lacks football intelligence though that worries me. He needs constant instruction while on the pitch.
I also noticed on Saturday that when he had the ball in an advanced position on the wing, he only had eyes for his feet. He was totally focussed on his feet and didn't look up at all, when there were actually decent passes he could have played. Eventually he tried to take on one player too many and lost the ball.......

I think we heard when we signed him that he is a frustrating player because he has everything apart from much end product. I think I mentioned at the time that he sounded like a Jordon Ibe type of signing. Flashes of brilliance followed by groans from the crowd as nothing comes of it.

Hopefully Andoni's coaching will help him sort that out.
At least unlike Ibe, his attitude seems to be good, so I still have hope that he will be able to improve.

;