Dango Ouattara

I had doubts about Semenyo when I first saw him, now look. I think Sinistera has been our best left sided 'winger', but Django will hopefully learn and become as strong and influential as Semenyo has become.

Funny innit...they come to DC ...Rante ... Ibe....Ouattara...to advance their careers....and the Elitist division of the Forum have em in the stocks then hung drawn and quartered...before they can f√cking breathe the Alum Chine air .
Yet tossers like Danjumer, Mings and Lerma get feted and f√ck off......arrivaderci Tinpot .
Get to F√ckwith this Sh*t.

Last edited:
Funny innit...they come to DC ...Rante ... Ibe....Ouattara...to advance their careers....and the Elitist division of the Forum have em in the stocks then hung drawn and quartered...before they can f√cking breathe the Alum Chine air .
Yet tossers like Danjumer, Mings and Lerma get feted and f√ck off......arrivaderci Tinpot .
Get to F√ck this Sh*t.
strange to include Lerma in that 'rant'

EDIT: and Mings, come to think of it.

I had doubts about Semenyo when I first saw him, now look. I think Sinistera has been our best left sided 'winger', but Django will hopefully learn and become as strong and influential as Semenyo has become.
Generally, I prefer Semenyo on the right, but Tav is better on tge right too. Sini class on the left. Dango is a decent enough cover player at the moment either on the wing or as a left back. He knows how to score with his head too, so maybe nit a bad player to have on at the end of a match if we're looking for a goal.

Showed his quality again today, what a cross for the second goal. That is what he can do. Could easily have had a goal or two against Villa as well. The ability is definitely there. He has to start on the right against Arsenal I would assume due to there being no other options, I have no problem with that and I think he can cause them problems.

Very erratic as will ever be the case I suspect, but another shift for the team today.
People mistake his erratic nature for being a poor player, he isn’t. He showed last season that he can produce against the very best, forget the goal against Spurs. It seems to get forgotten that he breezed past Van Dyke (how many have done that) and put in an inch perfect cross for Billing against Liverpool too. Those calling him league one standard are talking out of their arses frankly.

Pretty unique player ....don't think I've ever had such a torn opinion on any player....love him as a full back....would rather give the tea lady a run out on the wing.

Pretty unique player ....don't think I've ever had such a torn opinion on any player....love him as a full back....would rather give the tea lady a run out on the wing.
Did you watch him against a Liverpool last season? Or against Forest in his first game? He was brilliant in both, and put in other decent performances too.

How many opportunities has he actually had to start on the wing this season? A handful maybe.

Did you watch him against a Liverpool last season? Or against Forest in his first game? He was brilliant in both, and put in other decent performances too.

How many opportunities has he actually had to start on the wing this season? A handful maybe.
He had a good half against Liverpool because they gave him acres to run in behind them....if a team doesn't do that he's completely ineffective.....he doesn't receive the ball very well and doesn't know what to do when he has it.......he looks a different player when he's able to run onto the ball from a deeper position.

Our manager has done well in his first season playing players out of their normal positions when he had to re injuries/illness.

The biggest plus from that was playing Christie with Cook and it has come up trumps.

;