Dango Ouattara

I've gone over to Duckduckgo as well, sorry DJ, it's actually makes this site usable. In other news, Dango's a top player, never gives less than his best and he's going to get plenty of chances to do that under Andoni : )

I've gone over to Duckduckgo as well, sorry DJ, it's actually makes this site usable. In other news, Dango's a top player, never gives less than his best and he's going to get plenty of chances to do that under Andoni : )
At left back......hopefully.

Agree. Enthusiasm is worth a lot too.
What he does may not always come off but you can at least be sure that he will try things. He has enough quality about him that he’s worth persevering with. It’s likely that the more minutes he gets, the more likely it will be that the things he tries come off.
I see him as a rich man’s Ibe. Like Ibe but with a really great attitude and less sports car crashing.

This site is crap in all departments!

Sometimes it crashes my browser on my desktop. It always takes forever on my phone, and the phone gets very hot. It's the stupid number of ads.
Has only been the last few weeks for me. I have two phones, and I wondered if it was because they are both over 3 years old. But, other sites work fine. Wonder what's changed..?

Has only been the last few weeks for me. I have two phones, and I wondered if it was because they are both over 3 years old. But, other sites work fine. Wonder what's changed..?
Had the same problem. I ended up signing back in to this site and it seems to have sorted it. Not saying it will work for everyone but it worked for me.

;