Dean Court

The front rows, the ones exposed to the elements, still look pretty pink to me.
Hopefully they started from the back and just haven't managed to get all the way to the front yet.

Let me know when they've changed them all and then I will grudgingly allow myself to be mildly impressed :p

I will also be the first to say that this is a clear sign that we are going to buy back DC because why would you tart up something you don't own if you need the money to build a new stadium ? :throw:

No, but seriously, the new owners have done a lot to improve the appearance of DC since they came in. We might be tinpot but let's not be shabby !

Image is important, especially for those tourists coming in from Spain :giggle:

Can't see them changing the seats when it's easy to burn off the oxidized/faded pink with a heat gun/blow torch
Apparently they enquired about this and were told that with these particular seats, it wouldn't work. Somebody mentioned that Jim had told them this.
When the new stadium was built we probably bought a job lot of particularly cheap, particularly toxic, particularly nasty plastic seats.
Put a blow torch to these and you'd probably poison everything within a 10 mile radius.

2015/6 I think. I seem to remember they wore pink in that awful performance at Norwich in the first PL season.

Summed up by a model railway exhibition just outside Norwich (where I parked) being the highlight of the day.
That would be my guess too. It was definitely in the PL and probably in that first season if Norwich were there.

Could this be R&R's most valuable forum contribution ever ?
He's got us all thinking about when we had that gaudy pink kit :unsure:

That would be my guess too. It was definitely in the PL and probably in that first season if Norwich were there.

Could this be R&R's most valuable forum contribution ever ?
He's got us all thinking about when we had that gaudy pink kit :unsure:
It was.

Norwich were all over us and won 3-1, us only managing a consolation Steve Cook goal near the end of the game. I trained it down from Cumbria for the game - a memorable waste of time. It was that awful pink strip, mind you, it didn't curse us too badly when we won at Newcastle in the same season with Charlie Daniels scoring right at the end, I also seem to remember us wearing it in victories over Palace and Villa the same season.

Where was the rallying cry for volunteers to change these seats? Surely we should be sticking to our roots and have fans doing such work. Its in our DNA
these damn yanks, coming over here, taking our bragging rights

;