Decent football/PL podcasts

kirsikka

UTC Legend
I've been catching up over the past year on a massive backlog of podcasts and looks like I'll be up-to-date come October so I thought I'd widen my listening to include some PL coverage whilst we're there.

Any recommendations on any weekly shows worth a listen that give good coverage to all the clubs and don't gloss over the small clubs to get to the obvious candidates as quickly as possible?

Thanks!

I'm a big fan of the Football Fives - www.footballfivespodcast.com

It's light-hearted without being inane and draws on a lot of European football and nostalgia at times.

My favourite is the Guardian 'Football Weekly', it's excellent, informative and funny, and twice a week during the season (Mon and Fri). This bunch like AFCB a lot.

There's also the Times's effort 'The Game' which is once a week during the season. Takes itself more seriously than the Guardian's. Are rather snobbish about AFCB being in the PL with a bunch of players they haven't heard of. Which is quite funny in it's own way.

The Football Ramble - Biggest indie Pod and the funniest
Guardian Weekly - Amazing insight and knowledge on football
The Blizzard - For articles and historical pieces
Men in Blazers - Guys a bit meh but has had Eddie and Jeff on there. For the America market more so
Big interview with Graham Hunter - Can be slightly Sycophantic but is a good interviewer and has great guests
Back of the Net and All Departments - Both about us but both good
The Tuesday Club - Arsenal Podcast but Alan Davies and co are really funny and have great football knowledge

I listen to For the Fans Show - just 3 fans dissecting the PL (though there will be more on the Championship this season as one is a Villa fan).

Is very funny (the ranting about England's performances over the summer was excellent listening).

The Football Ramble is head and shoulders the funniest and best football Podcast.

The Whistleblowers hosted by Mark Webster is decent.

Great Touch For a Big Lad is also a personal favourite. Hosted by four lads with good knowledge. I have a long running joke and twitter relationship with them. They (affectionately) refer to us as pooty tiny insignificant little Bournemouth. They were joking about the media attention we got pre season and how small we are. This joke continues.

But don't forget our very own Back Of The Net and All Departments Podcasts!

;