Demarai Gray - Latest

GARYafCb - 2/2/2015 16:45

So DJ, you are sat in front of SSN like a saddo too!

Oh - and Rob as well

The Sky Sports app on the iPad is marvellous. :grin:

DJ - 2/2/2015 16:43

Sky say we are contemplating one final bid, everything else already in place to push deal through quickly.

Which tends to suggest we have agreed personal terms and done a medical surely ?

How does that work ?

Metaphorically speaking, we have walked into reception at St. Andrews, unzipped our flies, whipped out an extremely impresssive todger and slapped it down on the desk. THUD.

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 16:53

Sky say we are contemplating one final bid, everything else already in place to push deal through quickly.

Which tends to suggest we have agreed personal terms and done a medical surely ?

How does that work ?

Personal terms will have been agreed in principle, medical will be the final bit and will be done locally.

redharry - 2/2/2015 16:54

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 16:53

How does that work ?

Personal terms will have been agreed in principle, medical will be the final bit and will be done locally.

Which as said would mean Birmingham had already given us permission to discuss personal terms.

I think with an agreed extension a medical can be completed after the deadline? I'm sure that's happened in the Premier League in the past.

As usual we have ruffled "Brighton's Jimmy's" - they spend more time talking about us than we do.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?317716-Bournemouth-Finances

This is absurd. For that kind of money I'd want Gary Rowett to spend the next two years quietly slipping into Fletch's bedroom at 7am, selecting some peaceful new age whale music on his iPod dock, and gently massaging his thighs until he awakens from his slumber with a beatific smile on his face.

Apparantly as long as the FA have details from all the parties concerned by 11pm, the finer parts can be sorted later.
As for the cost, if Max has given EH an amount to spend in this transfer window and indicated he wants premier league next season, then EH might as well spend it or be accused of been a Wenger.
That is not a spelling mistake. :50:

Def_II_Royalz - 2/2/2015 17:02

This is absurd. For that kind of money I'd want Gary Rowett to spend the next two years quietly slipping into Fletch's bedroom at 7am, selecting some peaceful new age whale music on his iPod dock, and gently massaging his thighs until he awakens from his slumber with a beatific smile on his face.

Matt - I think you need help!

;