Demarai Gray - Latest

It appears so. I do apologise.
No problem. I think we have over invested in one position at the expense of others. It seems to draw combative responses from my fanclub but add up the players that can cover each position and you can’t escape it. You can say it’s a necessity to have this much resource used on cover for the left wing slot as opposed to say left back, defensive mid or centre back and make that case and I will respect that but you can hardly say I’m wrong?!

No problem. I think we have over invested in one position at the expense of others. It seems to draw combative responses from my fanclub but add up the players that can cover each position and you can’t escape it. You can say it’s a necessity to have this much resource used on cover for the left wing slot as opposed to say left back, defensive mid or centre back and make that case and I will respect that but you can hardly say I’m wrong?!
I'm sorry ND, but after 6 bottles of Henry Westons, I can't get into this.
At this moment in time, I'm thinking...bed.

Can we have a weekly update on Demerai leading up to January when we can be in the mix for eventually signing him while he still looks quite young..and not keep deviating to other left - sided tangential aspects.

;