Demarai Gray - Latest

andersh - 31/8/2017 15:58

Mark McAdam? @ffsboruc 2m2 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: #afcb have agreed a deal in the region of £27 million pounds with £3 million in add-ons for #lcfc winger Demarai Gray

Sorry fake account.

I presume Leicester have indicated they are willing to sell or it begs the question why have we wasted so much time in the window trying to sign him. Or are we that obsessed with him that we're going to keep bidding and forget about the fact we to strengthen other areas where we are weaker.

Gail Davis reporting from DC, gap between two clubs re valuation, AFCB offered £25 million, Leicester valuation is £40 million.

billythekid - 31/8/2017 17:43

Gail Davis reporting from DC, gap between two clubs re valuation, AFCB offered £25 million, Leicester valuation is £40 million.

Please God no.
Drop it.

A defender. I'll take any defender.

£40m? WTF is going on? It actually makes me angry that people could possibly value this player at that figure whether we pay it or not.

If someone from Leicester told me they valued him at £40m to my face I would headbutt them.

SlowDownDerek - 31/8/2017 16:51

£40m? WTF is going on? It actually makes me angry that people could possibly value this player at that figure whether we pay it or not.

Maybe they don't want to sell.

My guess is that given this bid seemed to happen a couple of days ago, this was a discussion held before today, and therefore we've probably already moved on......hopefully something left field this evening

samtonio23 - 31/8/2017 16:56

My guess is that given this bid seemed to happen a couple of days ago, this was a discussion held before today, and therefore we've probably already moved on......hopefully something left field this evening

Think it was more the £25 million bid was rejected yesterday and they have been trying to reach agreement since then. The latest info suggest talks might still be happening.

Moving on means signing no one - Eddie knows what he wants.

For all we keep saying don't do it Eddie it's far too much (and we probably all feel the same) - we are forgetting one thing, namely it's not our money.

The Alchemist - 31/8/2017 18:21

For all we keep saying don't do it Eddie it's far too much (and we probably all feel the same) - we are forgetting one thing, namely it's not our money.

Maybe not...
New Ground
New Training Complex.
Expenditure exceeding income.

billythekid - 31/8/2017 16:53

SlowDownDerek - 31/8/2017 16:51

Maybe they don't want to sell.

Exactly BTK. I don't know why some are getting so overexcited - if we were in a position where we didn't want to sell a player we'd take the same stance.

;