Demarai Gray - Latest

Sign Crouch, Austin,( and Murray again) play em all at once- go longball!

With just one in Midfield..THEoneandonlyyoucantbendittwistitorshakeit 29andahalfinsideleg369thegoosedrankwinethemonkeychewedtobaccoonthestreetcarlinethelinebrokethemonkeygotchokedandtheyallwenttoheaveninalittlerowingboatclapclapclapyourhandsits DEMA F######ingRarai Gray!

Last edited:
The Mahrez sentence at the end there is the key for me. Even if we made a silly offer and even if the manager didn't like him all that much (and it appears he does) the fact they're losing one of their wide men means I can't see them letting another go.

I was quite keen on Gray previously but not sure he’d be worth it now. Here’s how he compares with our other wingers

GRAY: Goals 3 Assists 1

IBE: Goals 2 Assists 6
FRASER: Goals 5 Assists 3
STAN: Goals 5 Assists 3 (in half a season!)

And if we include King who has preformed impressively as a wide forward towards the end of the season

KING: Goals 8 Assists 3

Appreciate this isn’t the be all and end all and Gray is still young, but it’s time to move on and focus on defence and midfield!

Sign Crouch, Austin,( and Murray again) play em all at once- go longball!

With just one in Midfield..THEoneandonlyyoucantbendittwistitorshakeit 29andahalfinsideleg369thegoosedrankwinethemonkeychewedtobaccoonthestreetcarlinethelinebrokethemonkeygotchokedandtheyallwenttoheaveninalittlerowingboatclapclapclapyorhandsits DEMA F######ingRarai Gray!

Wow.........

No he didn’t. He wanted to come, personal terms were agreed but Birmingham didn’t sanction the move.

Why do you think he keeps getting linked with us? It’s obvious his agent is still open to a move.

Yep, cause we wouldn't cough up 3 mil or however little it was at the time. Real shame in hindsight.

Here we go again. I was up for him joining last summer but not sure he's better than what we already have. Maybe worth a punt but I wouldn't shell out tons for him. Defence is far more important

Once upon a monthly meeting at Boscombe St Johns FC., around 1896 the boss, one J.C.Nutt esquire, was interrupted by God in his right earole. God said to him " You need to get this ere infrastructure sorted out Pronto for in A hundred years or so a child will be born of a Brummie virgin, a star with a gift from me of eternal nutmegs and shimmies, who will after great eruptions of thought signeth for this club. Ok you don't know what infrastructure means cos the word hasn't been invented yet - no worries Nutty old chap I'll get that sorted for you- just get on and improve that there stadium and things ready for your descendants to receive the Holy Child ! "

;