Derby County v AFC Bournemouth - 1/21

Well that solves one problem no way will I be buying the £10 Afcb live matches for the foreseeable future.

Well for those of us with STs it was a cheap show tonight ... and that was what we got - a cheap, fifth-rate performance.

Last edited:
Credit to Derby, they looked a decent enough and should've won by more. The formation is wrong, I genuinely think we'll move to 3 in the middle with Wilshere here now so hopefully the 343 (or whatever the hell it is) will start to phase out. I did think that Cookie had a good game, probably the only one who can hold his head high. Poor performance again, improvement in the second half but not good enough. Seriously need to get things moving again soon.

I don’t know what you lot are complaining about, I was thoroughly entertained. The belief, the passion, the fight, yes, I thought Derby played really well.

WTF was all that about? We don’t even deserve the play offs after that performance, nay, the last few games. I reckon we need to let Brooks go now whilst we can get as much as we can for him. He was more concerned with trying showmanship (which NEVER worked tonight) than keeping hold of the ball and making accurate passes.

Shocking performance by (most of) our boys, in my humble opinion.

We always seem to have a blip around the Jan/Feb time and this is definitely that time again. In the past we have turned it around but things need to happen for that to happen this season and quickly. A few things I need to get off my chest (apologies in advance if they’ve been covered, I’ve just finished the game after putting the kids to bed)

Please can the real David Brooks stand up (what’s happened since his player of the month)

Derby were up for the fight and we weren’t for large portions of the game. I think teams see us as a big fish but, crucially, we believe we are. We need to roll up our sleeves a bit more. It would have been a different game if Dom had scored on 8 minutes.

Do I detect slight disharmony with so many contracts up at the end of the season?

A fit Danjuma will help (he was nowhere tonight), but we have severely lacked creativity recently.

Finally please JT can we ditch the 5 at the back. If the wingbacks aren’t bombing forward (I didn’t know Stacey was playing until 20 mins in) it’s not effective. Go with 4, get Jack, Lewis and Jeff in the midfield and get our must vaunted forward line firing again.

It’s a long season but Norwich will be laughing this evening. If we want top two we MUST turn this around. Wait a minute if we want top six we must turn it around soon!

In football you have ‘bogey’ sides.

On our previous three visits to their ground we have lost all of them and not scored a goal, that included our promotion season 2014-15 when we lost 2-0.

The calls for JT’s head on other threads, I don’t recall calling for his head in other games where with his decisions turned the game around, Reading for one.

As they say a workmen is only as good as his tools, after last night it seems they need ‘sharpening up’.

In football you have ‘bogey’ sides.

On our previous three visits to their ground we have lost all of them and not scored a goal, that included our promotion season 2014-15 when we lost 2-0.

The calls for JT’s head on other threads, I don’t recall calling for his head in other games where with his decisions turned the game around, Reading for one.

As they say a workmen is only as good as his tools, after last night it seems they need ‘sharpening up’.
Yes, we definitely appear to have a couple of tools in the squad, no doubt ;)

;