Development Squad v Bristol City

paul49

UTC Legend
Something to cheer today amongst all the gloom.

Our young lads won 4-0 against the Robins at the New Cuthbury Wimborne.

It was an excellent team performance built on most of the lads having played together through the Academy u18's.

What impresses me with Kilkenny is that he always makes himself available and tries to do something positive with the ball. He had a couple of good shots on target today.

What on earth is happening with him. Totally forgot he's still here this season, until his name was mentioned tge other day.

He needs to get consistent 1st team football and fast... or his career is likely to pass by... he's getting out of youngster age abd heading towards mid twenties... and barely played!

What on earth is happening with him. Totally forgot he's still here this season, until his name was mentioned tge other day.

He needs to get consistent 1st team football and fast... or his career is likely to pass by... he's getting out of youngster age abd heading towards mid twenties... and barely played!
Felt sorry for him when he committed to Stoke only for them to appoint a new manager who effectively froze him out.
He then dropped down a division to Charlton and couldn't cut it there. From what Charlton supporters say he didn't seem motivated or in English couldn't be arsed . It's a pity but I can see him ending up back in Ireland playing.

Felt sorry for him when he committed to Stoke only for them to appoint a new manager who effectively froze him out.
He then dropped down a division to Charlton and couldn't cut it there. From what Charlton supporters say he didn't seem motivated or in English couldn't be arsed . It's a pity but I can see him ending up back in Ireland playing.

Yeah or out in the US, like Surridge.

What impresses me with Kilkenny is that he always makes himself available and tries to do something positive with the ball. He had a couple of good shots on target today.

What depresses me about Kilkenny is he's 55kg in a wet Aston Villa kit.

Take that off him and he's 45kg.

;