Different Way To Announce A Signing

I think they did a Toy Story one before. And I vaguely remember a supermarket one as well. Seems their theme is to try and catch the attention with different videos like this.

I'm not a massive fan, but then I'm not one of the kids they're aimed at. I'm sure they do well with their target audience.

How dare people try to have fun.

I want a photo of him holding a scarf, pretending to smile and nothing more.

Exactly! Although I am partial to a highlights reel so I can build unachievably high expectations of the player before he's even put the shirt on.

I'll settle for nothing less than a couple of lines at the bottom of the back page of the Bournemouth Evening Echo under 'Late News', with a full write up in the pink paper on Saturday

Well there is something in between those 2 things...

They've done this several times before. I guess some may find it funny, and it kind of is as its so bizarre/different, but I wouldn't want us to adopting this approach. May be funny if a fan knocked it up for his youtube channel, but the club doing it just seems ridiculous.

Well there is something in between those 2 things...

They've done this several times before. I guess some may find it funny, and it kind of is as its so bizarre/different, but I wouldn't want us to adopting this approach. May be funny if a fan knocked it up for his youtube channel, but the club doing it just seems ridiculous.

The old bloke in the corner....." bloody kids enjoying themselves, wasn't like that in my day"................it's funny ...tell your face.....

I’m sure there’s also a large element of taking the piss out of themselves and not taking themselves too seriously… whilst knowing it’ll generate interest and views. In that sense whether anyone finds it funny or not is irrelevant.

;