Dirty feckers

Pogo_Power

Star Player
hecking hate Stoke untalentled dirty poo bags, if ever wished they could experience old school Norman hunter days them hecks deserve it

Not quite sure how the guy with a raised two footed late challenge that completely cleaned out Fraser in the second half only got a yellow. That was proper nasty. Pretty standard for Stoke though.

Stoke over the past ten years remind me of Revies Leeds, but without any of their footballing talent.

Surprised they aren’t more disliked in the wider footie community.

Grumpy G - 3/2/2018 18:35

Stoke over the past ten years remind me of Revies Leeds, but without any of their footballing talent.

Surprised they aren’t more disliked in the wider footie community.

The top 6 beat them one nill and the media don't care about the also rans.

I'm guessing because the reff. decided the leg breaking tackle was just a bit reckless he can't be retrospectively banned?

Nothing would make me happier than seeing them relegated. They are a dirty snidey side that dont belong in this league with their hoof ball tactics and thugs like Shawcross. Only decent thing about them is their fans that are very vocal and supportive, and paying loads of money travelling down south to watch that crap side they all deserve better.

Oof.

Can't 100% tell from a freeze-frame, but that does look bad.

Put that together with what I saw from the NS, that has to be a red, though I need to see a proper replay to be absolutely sure.

Noisy feckers until they went behind.

Hilarious, did they honestly think Paul Lambert was the answer ? That forum of theirs is comedy gold.

Jim_AFCB - 3/2/2018 19:23

Oof.

Can't 100% tell from a freeze-frame, but that does look bad.

Put that together with what I saw from the NS, that has to be a red, though I need to see a proper replay to be absolutely sure.

Trust me, the proper replay won't make it look any better.

When you consider the penalty we didn't get at their place (last?) season from a crazy wipeout from Shawcross and now this, they've actually been very lucky in the big decisions against us.

red_house - 3/2/2018 19:24

Noisy feckers until they went behind.

Hilarious, did they honestly think Paul Lambert was the answer ? That forum of theirs is comedy gold.

Isn’t it just - makes NSC look like a Mensa study circle.

hecktards don’t even deserve a Sunday League team. :hihi:

Loathe stoke, they add nothing to this league and each game degenerates into Park football. Our second half reply was impressive as it’s the sort of game we struggle with

;