Disappointing night

Al, considering this was our under 21's versus their first team, think you need to visit specsavers mate!!
Whinge, whinge, whinge.......

Are some people so mashed up that they don't get the humour in that post.

Fook me.
Can't wait to get back to Bournemouth in a few weeks if the dealers are selling "Mandy's" that strong.
Yes they are. There is a serious depravation of humour amongst some on here. For every post there is now someone who takes it far too f@cking seriously. Some seriously fragile people on here.
It was a good result and we are all dancing the f@cking light fandango right now but tomorrow, in the cold light of day God forbid you mention something that could have been better, or where a player coukd have performed better and your lambasted as a hater c@nt

Basically it was a 15 minute game. Forget the rest, it had better not happen again!
Not really, there were a few occasions in the first half where we did some lovely build up play in fast triangles only for the penultimate or final ball to be either intercepted or just off target. Also, there was a lot of defensive work to admire.

This laid the foundations for a bit more impetus with the arrival of Stan and Pearlo which finally resulted in an opportunity that Dom finished in style

Not really, there were a few occasions in the first half where we did some lovely build up play in fast triangles only for the penultimate or final ball to be either intercepted or just off target. Also, there was a lot of defensive work to admire.

This laid the foundations for a bit more impetus with the arrival of Stan and Pearlo which finally resulted in an opportunity that Dom finished in style
Totally agree. It takes some guts and character to stay in the game like we did in the first half. The lads had to weather the storm and keep us in the game until we were able to get on top later on. We have a team with real grit and determination at the moment and it's great to see. It's also what we'll need if we are to have a successful season. We needed the lads to keep us in the game during those difficult moments before Parker was able to throw on the subs just in time to nick the three points. An almost perfectly executed smash and grab, I'd say :p

6 in a row at St Andrews v Brum.
(Had to say Brum as the Uber's would have picked up on the Coventry win on the same ground)

2-4
0-8
1-2
1-2
1-3
0-2

Which part, the clean sheet away from home or the 68% possession we had up until our goals? Yes they got the ball in the box a fair amount but I felt we were by far the better team in possession.
I meant purely on the entertainment side of things not the stats. I like to see shots on target from the start, not always easy though. Great result.

Actually reading my original post I don't know why I said that! It didn't reflect on the game and I put it down to a 'senior moment' after 2 hours sleep last night. Apologies to the lads who put on a superb performance again.
:bow:

;