Do people on here think EH is still experimenting somewhat?

OBX

Reserves
Do you think he is settled on his best 11? Might he playing with different team formations as he goes forward?

No I think this was typical EH in reverting the players and shape he trusts. He knew that points next week might be tricky and we needed to get some on the board today. You know when he's feeling pressure as Surman, Daniels, Francis et al suddenly make the teamsheet. Given that anything against Man City will be "free points" as it were, I'd not be surprised to Stacey, Mepham, Solanke, or even Kilkenny get a run out

He can’t settle on an 11 due to the different formations we play. I would be shocked if we play the same 4 defenders next week I would imagine Mepham will come back in at the expense of someone else

Harry Wilson has only come here providing he gets game time, so he is most unlikely to be dropped as it is a condition of his loan.
We can beat City providing we take to the field with the belief that we can beat them, and certainly not with 5 defenders, as we need to attack them.

There will be a lot more experimenting over the next few months, as players come back from injury, ie. Lewis, Brooks, Danjuma. Imagine every midfielder fully fit!! There are 7/8 realistic players to choose from for 4/5 positions, depending on which formation we play. We’ve never had that luxury yet, I for one cannot wait to see them all competing for a place, UPTCIAD

We don’t want another city game where we don’t register a shot. I don’t think he can drop Wilson, it’ll be interesting to see who does go.
Imo if we go to 3 at the back which I think we will then we should go H Wilson in behind Solanke and Wilson. Taking Fraser and King out may seem crazy to the outsider but they simply won’t work playing behind Wilson in that system.

Imo if we go to 3 at the back which I think we will then we should go H Wilson in behind Solanke and Wilson. Taking Fraser and King out may seem crazy to the outsider but they simply won’t work playing behind Wilson in that system.

I was going to suggest Fraser or King but didn’t want to get lynched! Can’t see him dropping Fraser so maybe it’ll be King

Harry Wilson has only come here providing he gets game time, so he is most unlikely to be dropped as it is a condition of his loan.
We can beat City providing we take to the field with the belief that we can beat them, and certainly not with 5 defenders, as we need to attack them.

Don’t doubt for a second that if he’s not performing Howe will drop him.

He’s an excellent signing though, it’s a shame it’s only a loan. I’d have thrown my imaginary £25million at him to get him permanently.

Wilson the younger did his share of tracking back as well. With that shot shades on Matt Ritchie.

;