Do we think that our board read this forum?

Who was the player whose dad used to come on a forum was it Warren Cummings?

It was Wazzas dad; he took lumps out of me by pm after I suggested his son, in his latter years, ran down the wing like a fat Labrador chasing a stick.

Once he calmed down we exchanged some interesting stuff about Wazza and his abysmal treatment by the club when he was injured.
Wish I had kept it, he named names etc.
The club didn't come out of it very well.

No surprise there.

Of course they do.....It's only human nature......a couple of years ago i put up a thread that stated that Lys Moussett was not fit to lace Jordan Ibe's boots......low and behold in the next training ground pics there was nice picture of Ibe pretending to lace Moussett's boots!

Are you hoping danjuma will pm you soon? ;)

Of course they do.....It's only human nature......a couple of years ago i put up a thread that stated that Lys Moussett was not fit to lace Jordan Ibe's boots......low and behold in the next training ground pics there was nice picture of Ibe pretending to lace Moussett's boots!

I felt the personal abuse levelled at Ibe went too far at times, if ibe was reading some of that then no wonder he had mental health issues

I doubt the board read this forum. The club have never given a damn about the supporters, why start now?

i remember at the time of the whole points system intro and a lot of debate on here that I got a call from the ticket office talking about points. The TO manager said they were aware of fan concerns and when I said I had contributed to a debate online he said "oh right, yeah I think I know who you are" !!!!

For all the nonsense we come up with this is still a pretty moderate message board when compared to most and is a reasonable barometer of established fans' views - much more so than say twitter, facebook or (heaven help us) Echo comments. As mentioned above we've had a few visitors over the years including Kris of course who used to post quite often.

A fairly easy task for a member of the media team (who keep an eye on most things) to dip in and have a look every week or two.

They're bound to be reading this.

GET EDDIE BACK FFS!!

:grinning:

I've long suspected Brian and all his incarnations are in fact Max's mum. It's also a pet theory that Vlad the Impala is really Stephen Purchase's alter ego when he needs to let off steam. He can't be that mild mannered all the time : )

Howe back?…it’s a no from me as we need to move on and go forwards not backwards to live on past glories..

;